Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 22

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! The most wonderful staff you'll ever meet. Free meals. The best travel advice and tips for free! Amazing free walking tour. Above and beyond in every way. This will be the only place I'll ever stay in Istanbul. No matter what your plans are these guys will make sure you have the best time of your life. Anything you need Tony will help. Can't even describe how great it is here. Recommended highly !!

Staff we're awesome, rooms so nice you'd think you were in a five star hotel, only down side is it doesn't quite have the hostel vibe. But besides that great value awesome people everything you want and more

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your good comment. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again at Meininger Hotels. Your Hamburg Team

Worst place I've ever stayed in. Another guest pissed on me while I slept and the staff did nothing to help. No apology, no discount, no help at all. There is a great Indian place next door. I would never go back here DO NOT STAY HERE!

We object strongly to your review...obviously it was not a pleasant experience...but when you told us we moved you directly into another room...and of course we apologised all though it was not our fault.You stayed with us for another 2 days after this incident,and we did our best to help you...to then later completely diss us in a review is more than 2 faced.

This is a very chilled out place

Flying Pig Beach Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This place was cool. The staff are really nice. It isn't a party hostel though more a nice place to chill out and smoke. Location is annoying but if you want the extra value for money it's okay. But is was very clean and the bed were super comfy!

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

The staff here were amazing so friendly, accommodating and helpful! One of the cleaners even fixed my winter coat! The bar was nice with a great choice in drinks. A 20 minute walk to the city centre but there was lots of public transport options only a few metres away. It was very clean and safe. I would definitely stay again.

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

Yoho was a good place to stay. The staff were a bit so so but we had all are questions answered. The restaurant was pretty average just basic pub food not the place to sample Austrian cusine. Close to the old town and train station, and very clean and safe. Not much of a hostel vibe but it was the low season.

hi there. thanks for the feedback. save travells :)

Hostel Irena

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Not a hostel. This was a family run inn type place. They family was nice but didn't give us much information about the place. There was no one else staying there while we were there. It was good for a place to sleep and that's it, and we used the kitchen but it wasn't what we expected at all.

CroParadise Green Hostel

Split, Croatia

A really cool place, close to the Palace but cheap because it's not actually in the palace but who cares where you sleep. organized day trips are great, staff extremely friendly and helpful. They have a common room which you can drink in and meet other people with free vodka! It was so good we came back!

Funk Lounge

Zagreb, Croatia

The staff are incredibly helpful, and the food was cheap but still hood

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

Camping jolly were amazing! My girlfriend got really sick while we were and there was no end to their help, they're service was fantastic!!!! Anything I needed they helped with without question regardless of the time expense. Not forgetting the buffets, the cheap preorganised transport and on site supermarket plus camping jolly was a well needed slice of heaven while backpacking. We're definitely staying at the plus chain in Prague and Berlin.

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

Good Hostel not actually in Sorrento but only one train stop away. Staff were nice, very clean, bar had good prices considering it was Sorrento, they also had a restaurant which was good. Would stay again.

Hotel Montgrand