Hostel was great - rooms were spacious, showers were hot, free breakfast was great! I also had an important work-related thing that needed to be done while staying at the hostel and the staff were very friendly and provided me with the facilities to help me out. They have free guided tours and pub crawls, which is great when you're traveling alone.

• 3rd Dec 2013

It was a lovely hostel with a nice vibe. Probably more suited to relaxed travellers who are looking for a calmer environment.

• 22nd Oct 2013

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Probably the best hostel experience I've had. The free breakfast was so great, the staff were amazing and so incredibly helpful, the place was clean and in a great location! The daily activities are so awesome especially when you're travelling alone - makes it really easy to meet other travellers.

• 18th Oct 2013

Thanks for the great comments Celine. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We recently renovated and we're glad guests are enjoying it.

Worst customer service ever. The girl at reception was absolutely no help, was rude and seemed like she didn't want to be there. Otherwise, the room and facilities were great. Location was okay but a little out of the way/not on the main strip.

• 16th Oct 2013