HI - Lisbon Centre

Lisbon, Portugal

extremely close to a metro station. you go out the station and walk less than 30 minutes. good breakfast and nice restaurants and pizza hut around. the showers were not in their perfect way, but it was ok.

Porto Spot Hostel

Porto, Portugal

wifi on all the building, close to a metro station and very close to the city center in a walkable distance from everything. nice breakfast and good quality

it is an apartment in the very center of the city . is possible to make a tour by walk easily. just used the metro to go to camp nou. the bedroom was not smelling so good, but It was really full at the time. the showers were flooding but it was ok to take a shower. the toilets were clean :D. no breakfast, but there is a bakery very close. the staff was awesome with the informations on our arrival.

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

nice hostel. well located and very professional. the hostel is very good but they charge for bed linen and breakfast, For the price that is paid, it would be fair if this facilities were included.

Very well located. in a place with lots of restaurants and nightclubs its a resort, but it lacks in somethings... Wifi internet does not exist in any place. breakfast not included (you can buy the buffet, which is really good, for 5 euros), and the elevators are not working well. but is definetely a awesome place to stay! the pools are very good!

Rome City Hostel

Rome, Italy

nice hostel, close to a metro station and in a walkable distance from the termini central station. nice breakfast

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

Paddy's Palace Belfast

Belfast, Northern Ireland

kitchen and common room closes at 22:00. so if you order a pizza late at night, you will have to eat in your room. the heater was not working so the room was very very cold during my stay. But the hostel was very good and I recommend the it to anybody

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

• 21st Jan 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

WOW! Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Not so close from the metro station, but a walkable distance. the hostel was very good, with internet in the rooms and towels provided. nice breakfast and good staff.

Equity Point Madrid

Madrid, Spain

Very good location. right in the center of madrid, close to the Puerta Del Sol metro station. The female staff was very friendly and helpful. The male ones was not so courteous. Wifi only in the common area. Terrible thing: only one key per room! We were 3 people in a 6beds room. one night the other visitors left and, without knowing we didn't have an extra key, they locked us inside. The staff should give one key per bed, since different people have different interests

Nice hostel! I've booked a 8-bed room for 3 people but my friends and I got a private ensuite 3-bed room. this was awesome. Very close to a metro station and walking distance to Sacre Coeur. Also close to a Carrefour, so we could buy food in the market and cook in the hostel, since Paris is a Very expensive city. The staff was always helpful and friendly to give advices to the tourists, and the breakfast was really good :D. The wifi was very good but only in the common room.

Thank your very much for such a nice comment! We try our best to satisfy all our guests! We hope to see you back soon !

Amour d' Auberge

Marrakech, Morocco

Very good hostel. the staff was everytime ready to help us, and very friendly. The hostel is really inside the Medina, and difficult to find during the night. it's VERY EASY to get lost when you arrive for the first time. but after the first impression, it's perfectly ok! The hostel was completely full of people, because of the soccer matches. and sometimes we got some problems (like toilet papers gone, and shower drains blocked and overflowing). but the staff tried to solve the problems quick

FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham

It was the second time I stayed in this hostel, Everything is very good!. And every time I need to go to london in the future, I will check if it's avaiable.

• 5th Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Perfect hostel. WiFi in the bedrooms! close to the metro station and staff ready to help you anytime! 7~8 euros by taxi from the city center at night. Perfect if you travel with friends!

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

perfect hostel. A little bit expensive at the date I spent there. but it worth a visit. Good location near to Vondelpark and easy access by tram

Hotel Buschhausen

Aachen, Germany

I spent only one night on Aachen. So I can't make a proper review. The hotel is perfect, but it does not have WiFi access and breakfast was not included. For such a good hotel, It would be nice if WiFi internet was provided.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Excellent! I live in limerick and every time I need to go to dublin, I stay in this hostel! Very close to the bus station and to the city center!

FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham

The baskets inside the toilets need more attention, but nothing to worry about =) Perfect hostel! Definitely I would stay there again!