Valley Hostel

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

Valley Hostel had an extremely helpful staff that would answer any and all of our questions! The rooms were clean, as were the bathrooms, and the kitchen was great. My favorite part, though, was definitely the outdoor area where we met lots of people and had great conversation among the waterfalls. You really can't beat the location!

Riad Massin

Marrakech, Morocco

The staff and location here are great! Staff is always willing to answer any questions and offer advice, and the location is right on the outskirts of the Medina, making the center of the market very close w/in walking distance. The only complaint I have about the hostel is the cleanliness, but it's a big complaint. Our sheets were definitely not changed from the previous guests's stay, our shower curtain smelled disgusting and was moldy, and the free towel they provided also had mold on it.

• 15th Feb 2014

Casa Al Sur Terraza

Malaga, Spain

Casa Al Sur Terraza was phenomenal! For 14 Euros/night/person, my boyfriend and I had a private double room with a balcony. The hostel was fantastically clean (seriously, the room looked like it had just been painted and the bathrooms were spotless), and the staff was so helpful and friendly! The location was very good - only about a 10-minute walk into the old city, and about 15 minutes from the main train station. I would absolutely stay here again! Thank you for a great stay!

Overall it was a great hostel, but I thought it was weird you had to pay to use electricity (1€ with a 20€ pfand.)