Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7th Oct 2013

Pros: good breakfast, clean room, big locker in room and good location. Cons: wifi only in common area not in room and this made the area full, no food into the facilities, no kitchen and only certain receptionists are good.

Ciak Hostel, Rome, Italy
21st Sep 2013

Everything was good here expect the wifi can't reach the room and really weak. The receptions don't even know where is the laundry shop that I need to search for it myself. Francis at the reception was good as he took all his effort to arrange my early check out at 4am. Would stay here again.

Emerald Fields, Florence, Italy
6.9
18th Sep 2013

Pros: the hostel is clean. Less than 10 mins walk to the Duomo and train station. Convenient to everything you need like supermarket, laundry and cheap Chinese takeaway store. Big locker in room. Cons: I hate the lockout fr 11 to 2pm. They might need to clean the place but this is not good for travelers that wanna rest for the day after tired walking. You can't lock your room. Kitchen is without stove. Staffs are good but I can feel their smile are not genuine. Will only come back if no choice

Ca' Venezia, Venice, Italy
5.1
15th Sep 2013

I would not recommend this place to solo female travelers. The notorious reception like to touch and even massage shoulders without permission! I don't feel safe staying in this place. He told me there was no supermarket nearby but there was just one 5 mins walk. I did not see any female housekeeper at all and only foreign male workers. They will just walk to your ensuite kitchen, bathroom through the door. Mosquitoes in room. No lockers, Internet not working. I can't wait to leave this place!

Antares Hostel, Nice, France
12th Sep 2013

I booked a 6 bed mixed dorm and they put me to 4 bed instead Pros: the room comes with AC and the wifi works well in room. Bed is comfortable. There are convenient store next to the hostel, Chinese restaurants left and right. Top scorer is train station just opposite. Cons: the shower cubicle is too small that don't have much space to turn. Please add a light for the corridor on right on 5th floor as its pitch dark when walking towards the room. I need the light from my phone to guide me.

Vertigo Vieux-Port, Marseille, France
8.0
10th Sep 2013

Pros: I like the well-equipped kitchen. A key card is needed to access the room which is good. Receptionist is very helpful all the time. Wifi in room was awesome but when out of the room can be unstable. Free breakfast! Cons: towel rental at 5€. About the room I stayed, its a 4-bed e suite and it's like a loft. From the entrance, there's 4 large storage box (pls bring your own padlock), separate shower (hot hot hot shower) and toilet. Upstairs are the beds. Super clean room with AC. Love it!