Cambie Hostel - Gastown, Vancouver, Canada
31st Dec 2014

Our stay at the Cambie Hostel was very nice and we will be back. We stayed there new years eve and with the hostel connected to the bar we couldn't have asked for much better. The staff was very nice and helpful with any questions we had. The rooms could have been cleaner. Ours had some left over trash on the floors from previous tenants, but we weren't too upset with it. Also, we didn't have any lockers in our room, but the one my friend was in had 4 lockers and the beds were the same price.

Astor Museum Inn, London, England
19th Oct 2013

Astor museum was great. If you really want to have a good time and meet tons of fun people this is the place to stay. I ended up extending my stay here just because I didn't want to leave the hostel. It is in a great location and the staff are very helpful. Will definitely come back again.

Hiya Cody, Thanks so much for your feedback. It's great to meet people that love the backpacking feeling and interact with other travelers. We hope to see you again. Safe travels, The Astor Museum Team.

MEININGER Amsterdam City West, Amsterdam, Netherlands
14th Oct 2013

This was a pretty fun hostel. They had a restaurant and bar bar on the top floor. I met a bunch of young travelers and had a blast.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
12th Oct 2013

The hostel was much like a hotel had a nice bar inside and people were always there hanging out. The only problem I had with it was that it was giant and facilitated mainly big groups of students. Also, I had a 6 bed mixed dorm and everyone in my room was over 40 and were sleeping by 10 pm so it wasn't too fun and I didn't meet all that many people. Also, I ended up having to switch rooms mid way because the hostel accidentally overbooked the room.

Alberguinn Youth Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
10th Sep 2013

Alberguinn is fantastic. The front desk was very friendly and helpful and we got to meet a lot of new friends. The only downside is they kick you out of the forms for cleaning. This can be bad especially if you're out partying really late.

Ashfield Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
3rd Sep 2013

Ashfield house was a good place to stay. Breakfast every morning was great and we could eat as much as we wanted. They provided a bunch if advice for sites to see and places to go.