Astor Museum Inn

Astor museum was great. If you really want to have a good time and meet tons of fun people this is the place to stay. I ended up extending my stay here just because I didn't want to leave the hostel. It is in a great location and the staff are very helpful. Will definitely come back again.

Hiya Cody, Thanks so much for your feedback. It's great to meet people that love the backpacking feeling and interact with other travelers. We hope to see you again. Safe travels, The Astor Museum Team.

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This was a pretty fun hostel. They had a restaurant and bar bar on the top floor. I met a bunch of young travelers and had a blast.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The hostel was much like a hotel had a nice bar inside and people were always there hanging out. The only problem I had with it was that it was giant and facilitated mainly big groups of students. Also, I had a 6 bed mixed dorm and everyone in my room was over 40 and were sleeping by 10 pm so it wasn't too fun and I didn't meet all that many people. Also, I ended up having to switch rooms mid way because the hostel accidentally overbooked the room.

Alberguinn Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Alberguinn is fantastic. The front desk was very friendly and helpful and we got to meet a lot of new friends. The only downside is they kick you out of the forms for cleaning. This can be bad especially if you're out partying really late.

Ashfield Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Ashfield house was a good place to stay. Breakfast every morning was great and we could eat as much as we wanted. They provided a bunch if advice for sites to see and places to go.