Sleepers Sleep Cheaper Hostel, Monteverde, Costa Rica
3rd Jan 2014

Helpfull staff, nice rooms, well-equipped kitchen. Good hostel the only problem I had was that the kitchen closes at 9 and only opens at 7AM. So if you have an early bus to catch, you need to get your food out the night before... Other than that, I can't complain!

Mamallena Backpackers, Panama City, Panama
28th Dec 2013

Amazing hostel, awesome staff. We were there over New Years and they organized a litle party- so much fun! There's a lot of space there with hammocks and couches. I'd recommend it!

Yemanja, Bocas del Toro, Panama
25th Dec 2013

I loved Yemanja, they've got a beautiful, very big balcony with hammocks and ocean view to chill, nice kitchen and a couple of couches. Do yourself a favor and stay on Isla Bastimentos! (10 minute boat ride to Bocas del Toro, 3$)

Walaba Hostel and Beach Houses, Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
21st Dec 2013

Although we somehow overlooked that this beautiful hostel is not in Puerto Viejo but in Punta Uva (7km away, but there's a bus that goes there a couple times a day) we were very happy to stay there. Beautiful house and close to the beach. Can't complain!

Hostel Van Gogh, San Jose, Costa Rica
20th Dec 2013

I'm very glad I picked Van Gogh, I would definitely recommend it. The only thing I didn't know before is that there is a curfew- you have to be back in the hostel by midnight.

Giovanni's Home, Naples, Italy
23rd Sep 2013

Giovanni is such a sweet man. When we arrived he gave us a one hour long introduction about Naples, so interesting! He made us Pasta at night and always helped out us out when we had questions. I had a very enjoyable stay there, I would definitely recommend it!

Sunflower City Backpacker, Rimini, Italy
19th Sep 2013

I absolutely LOVED this hostel. Spacious seating areas outside and inside, well-equipped and big kitchen, friendly staff, very easy to meet people, close to city centre, supermarket and beach. Nothing else to say, I'd definitely recommend it!!

MOJO Budva, Budva, Montenegro
7.7
13th Sep 2013

I really enjoyed the sitting areas outside and it was close to everything. But we couldn't open the window in our room, so the air was terrible. The stove took forever to get warm. The common room was more like the staff's living room, they smoked there and it was pretty dark. The hostel is still okay though

Sun Hostel, Belgrade, Serbia
7.1
11th Sep 2013

It is a very nice hostel, I especially liked the room and sitting areas. But there was only one bathroom for girls in the hostel, one for guys. Definitely not enough. The kitchen was a little dirty. But the location pretty bad. You had to walk for about 30 minutes to get to the city centre or to the train station... Further than expected!

New Backpackers, Istanbul, Turkey
7th Sep 2013

Very nIce staff, excellent location next to the Blue Mosque and on a fun street with a lot of restaurants (a little noisy but okay). The common room is basically a part of a restaurant, WiFi didn't work everywhere. There weren't enough lockers and the 9 bed room was in the basement so no daylight, but less noise. Still I would recommend it and was really happy. I met some nice people there too :)

Delphini Guesthouse, Varna, Bulgaria
8.0
3rd Sep 2013

A very nice place to stay. But very far away from EVERYTING. The beach is probably like an hour walk, Varna is a 30 minute bus ride away. The room was very nice and there was a huge balcony with sea view. There was a small fridge in the room, but breakfast is NOT included!!! (costs 3 Euros) Very nice couple that runs it, but the guesthouse (isnt a hostel) is not really made for backpackers. There aren't many people around.

Miramont Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
4.0
2nd Sep 2013

First it took forever to find it, because the directions given will definitely not lead you to the hostel. I only stayed there for one night and was very glad I could leave so soon again. I didn't feel safe, there were some really weird people around. No hostel atmosphere at all, more like you were invading someone's house. You didn't feel welcome, the kitchen was dirty. There was a barking dog and there's only one bathroom for all. You couldn't lock the shower...

Treestyle Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
30th Aug 2013

It was a little hard to find but a supernice hostel and nice people around.The location was very good and not too far from nice bars. I would definitely recommend it!!

Atlantis Hostel, Krakow, Poland
27th Aug 2013

I really enjoyed staying at Atlantis. The location is IDEAL. Kitchen and common rooms were nice. The computer room is a little filthy but overall it is very clean and nice I would definitely recommend it!!