Location India, Age 45

Footprints Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
6.0
1st Feb 2014

The value for the money was acceptable. The toilets were not super clean. I would say the toilets/shower was poor to average at best. There is room to improve here. The room I was in was mixed, full. The room was clean, the sheets were clean. The staff was helpful. Wifi on all floors. I was ok with Little India as well, all in all good/average.

Five Stones Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
7.7
14th Oct 2013

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
6.0
12th Oct 2013

I stayed at this place thinking it is eco friendly, I guess the Green Kiwi implies that there are Green plants on the roof. The people working there are nice and friendly and do their best to help, bless them. The Kiwi (white guy) did not say hi to anyone living there, quite poor hospitality. Most hostels in SG provide water to fill up our bottles, this hostel only sold water, adding to the waste of Plastic on this planet. I will not be staying here unless they become REAL eco-friendly.

Istanbul Harmony Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
5.1
18th Sep 2013

The Hostel has good staff and a roof top chill out place. However, the basic thing I need in a hostel and I have been hostelling since 1991, so, I know a thing or two about hostels is a SAFE place to sleep and get a good shower. 6 people to 1 shower is a good ratio, however, the shower was clogged, within 1 minute the water on the floor is flooded. The room on 5th floor, 6 bed male dorm has no lock, yes, we got a key but the room was not locked. paid 45 lira for a bed. not worth it.

Deeps Hostel, Ankara, Turkey