Glebe Point YHA, Sydney, Australia
8th Nov 2013

Glebe is a very pretty neighborhood, I liked strolling down the road to the little shops and cafes. The reception guy was also understanding when I needed to cancel some nights. The kitchen was exceptionally well equipped as well. I recommend!

Worldwide Backpackers, Wellington, New Zealand
5th Nov 2013

Nice hostel. The owner was very accommodating and let me cancel a night past the cut off time. I got upgraded to a cool lofted bed, which was much better than the really cramped room in the basement. Was hardly enough space for us to walk in, even without bags. Maybe get some shelves or hooks?

Bamber House, Auckland, New Zealand
2nd Nov 2013

Really charming big house in a nice neighborhood. Not as central to things as other hostels, but it's worth it for the atmosphere. Staff was very helpful. I definitely recommend! One criticism--there was a shower in the female bathroom that had such strong water pressure that it was unusable, which contributes to bathroom traffic and is a waste of water--should probably fix that.

Nomads Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
31st Oct 2013

Great for the younger backpackers. Very centrally located. The bathroom on my floor (4), had only 2 working sinks which caused some traffic jams in the morning. The bar on the 1st floor was really fun, but difficult if you have a window facing it and are trying to sleep. The staff was nice but seemed a bit overwhelmed by the high volume of people checking in all the time. I felt a bit anonymous in this place and I think it lacked charm. Besides that it was a good experience.

Bounce Sydney, Sydney, Australia
14th Oct 2013

Right when I got there, they had apparently just set up a $6/day unlimited wifi which I think is a great deal. Laundry seemed a bit expensive and the hot iron wasn't working. The staff was very friendly.