I really liked the hostel. I slept in a 6 mixed room with a bathroom and it was a great room. The bad thing is that you can't use the kitchen to cook, you can just keep your food inside the fridge and it's not so good because it is expensive to eat in Rome. But all the room was clean, our bathroom was clean too, we stayed three nights and we didn't have any problem. The people on reception is really nice, you can ask everything to them and you will get a great answer with smiles. Nice place!

• 23rd Sep 2013

I really liked the hostel, It is well located, near to Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas. The staff are so polite and attentive. The kitchen is so cute, it has a fridge and stove but it does not have a microwave. I just didn't like that the rooms don't have keys to go in, the lockers have but the room door don't, and if you want to let your baggage after your check out, you can let until 2 pm for free but after that time you will be charged.

• 14th Sep 2013

Room007 Ventura Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I LOVED this hostel! I don't have words to describe! The staff are really nice, all the areas are great! You have all the facilities and it so close to Puerta del Sol and Sol station. You will find Fuente de Neptuno, Cybele's Fountain and Correos building, which is incredible!

• 11th Sep 2013