OMG House

Puerto Princesa City, Philippines

This place is just starting their life. But the stuff is super friendly and will help you to plan your stay in Palawan. They even showed me the nightlife of the Puerto Princesa :) Internet is a little bit poor, but its enough for your e-mail or your social life :) I stayed there before going to El Nido and spend 2 days after it. Its realy basic hostel with a reasonable price.

• 26th Sep 2013
  • Lithuania

It's lovated in the city center, so everything can be reached by foot. Nothing to complain about. Staff was realy organised. Helped to organise my trips. Helped to buy me train tickets. Would realy suggest to my friends.

• 16th Sep 2013

Green Forest Hostel

Yangshuo, China

The Hostel is really new and the plave is really nice. Enjoyed the stay. And would come next time. It's in the heart if the city, but you don't hear the noise. The staff was very helpful with everything

• 13th Sep 2013
  • Lithuania

Hello, so we are look forward to your coming, we are happy that you enjoy your staying in this hostel.

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Wada girls were the best. Speaks English very good, so there were no problems at all. They were very helpful with mu other trips. They had a great BBQ party. I would definately go there one more time. They are located our of the city center, be thats even better.

• 11th Sep 2013
  • Lithuania

The only thing was not great, that it is not located in the center of the city. But it's on the subway line no2, which is the main line in the city, and you can go anywhere very easily.

• 3rd Sep 2013