St Christopher's Camden

Love this place. I use it often.

It is worth the money, but the showers are poor. If that was fixed this would be a great option for all. Loads of great facilities, shame the showers let them down.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, I wish you had pointed out this problem with the shower while you were here or said what it was to our staff, maybe we could have resolved it while your were with us, thank you for your comments.

Smart Camden Hostel

It was clean, but that is it. This is a "low rent" hostel that is charging too much for it's facilities. The room I was in was too small for 6 people. You had to pay £1.50 a night for the lockers and there was no space to put anything down anywhere else. The mattresses were uncomfortable, the whole place is run down, there is only one toilet and shower per floor of 12+ people. Queuing is part of the stay. Half the clients are the homeless and ex-criminals. It was awful, I will never stay again.

Thank you for review. We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We try to offer cheap accommodation for low budget travellers at very good location, the prices we offer do not include lockers charges and towels as most of our customers do not need to use them therefore they do not end up paying for things they do not need. We welcome all the people no matter the nationality, age or looks. SCI Staff

St Christopher's Camden

Stayed here before and would come again. Everything is very clean, comfortable and having the ensuite bathrooms is great. Excellent value for money. I moved from a previous hostel because it was so noisy outside, this place is lively out and about, but not loud so you can get sleep. Has a great chill out room with lots of facilities. Huge lockable cages under the beds are free and pay lockers are available, but no one needs them. Breakfast is a little basic, but that suits me. Top place

Pride of Paddington

I wanted a place which was clean, secure and not too many people per room. Some places do like to pack them in at the expense of comfort and practicality. This place is very good for the money and I will be using them for a few weeks to come. There are loads of bathrooms and toilets, never any queues, which is also important. They even have a bath, which many don't. They are all very clean and constantly monitored. The beds are very good and not squeaky. No stupid triple bunks here!