Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

The hotel was under construction during this review and was located just around the corner. So the building will be different. However it was really close to the station and a great price. Only spent a night there but everything was great especially the price. Would stay there again for sure.

Hotel Giovannina

Venice, Italy

Great little place right by the station. Hopping a bus to venice is really easy. This is a hotel so there is one room key and no lockers. This wasn't a problem and I met some great people in my room. You need to use the Internet in the lobby, but you are here to wander venice right? Pretty quiet and the bathrooms were fine and the beds comfy. I would stay here again.

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

The best place around the world I've stayed in. The main room was empty, but amazing looking when I checked in. It transformed into a sprawling resturant/bar/music venue that night which spilled into the street and the basement. I couldn't believe the amazing transformation and how many people came. The whole time the upstairs was quiet as I enjoyed the outdoor patios with green gardens! Nice modern feel with great staff who actually show you to your room. I wouldn't stay anywhere else! Thanks

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Close to the city center and a great atmosphere in the common room. Beds were nice and comfy

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This is more like a hotel hostel. Nicely situated in the museum district. A walk to the city center but this is a city for strolling around in. The breakfast, not included, had many many options to start your day. This is also right next to the I Amsterdam sign if you are looking for that.