Reviews: ashcastles

Location Australia, Gender Female, Age 22

Stay Inn Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
20th Jan 2014

This hostel was awesome! Free coffee and tea at all times, free breakfast, beautiful showers and toilets. Clean rooms and beds. The security measures they took made me feel very safe, the staff were very friendly and very helpful. I have stayed there twice now and it's been perfect both times. STAY HERE IN LISBON.

4th Jan 2014

The hostel was very clean. Well my room was, a friend of mine was staying in another room where there were supposedly rats and bed bugs, but my room was fine. The cleaning staff did an excellent job every day. Breakfast was included which is always a plus when you're backpacking. Atmosphere is great if you want to meet people. However a group of about 8 who were staying one night came back, set up speakers and invited everyone into our room at 4am. But that's hostels for you.

Alba Hostel Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
4.9
25th Nov 2013

This stay was atrocious. The staff were very rude to me. One member of staff followed myself and another resident around one night.' Never have I been treated in such an awful way at a hostel in my life. Don't stay there. I also talked to some long-term residents who said when the heating was broken they were forced to buy their own heaters. They fit too many bunks into one room.