I really liked the beds, they were really comfortable and the lockers were really nice and big too. The showers were good too, with shelves and they were continuous. Breakfast was good, but you had to pay for it, but it was pretty cheap, so it wasn't that bad. All around good hostel

hi there. thanks for the great feedback. save travells :)

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

I didn't stay here long enough to really get a feel for the place, I arrived late and had to leave early the next morning, but it seemed like a really nice hostel. Loved the free drink on check in and the bathrooms were nice.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Close to the Castle, Royal Mile and lots of shopping. Loved the art on all the walls and the showers were good too. Beds were pretty comfortable.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

In terms of location, it's not near the city center or temple bar area, so in that way it sucks, but it is right next to the bus station, so that was good for me since I had to catch an early bus. Similar to a hotel. Staff was helpful and nice.

Kilkenny Tourist Hostel

Kilkenny, Ireland

I loved this hostel. It was so cute! Staff was really nice and helpful! I had an entire 6 room dorm room to myself and it was so nice! Bathrooms were nice with soap and towels provided and the showers were continuous, which was nice, and it had a shelf and a hook! Bed was really comfortable too! They don't provide breakfast though. All around really nice hostel!

Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Location was near the city center but down a kinda sketchy alley. They also didn't provide directions from the bus station to the hostel so I had to go into another hotel to find out where the hostel was. Bathrooms were okay, but no place to put your things. Breakfast was really basic, but didn't have any orange juice, just corn flakes and toast with coffee and tea, but the cups didn't seem very clean, so I didn't have any. Also didn't have any adapters to use at reception.

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Really good location, right next to Eyre Square and alot of the bars. Breakfast was really good, loved the scones! The common area and computers were nice too. Very similar to a hotel in feel.

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

Breakfast was okay, beds were okay, not very comfortable, but the staff was really helpful and nice! I really liked the lights next to each bed, those were helpful at night. Free computers for going on the internet was really nice!

Staff was super helpful, and I loved the pancakes Saturday morning!

I loved the pod beds! It were so nice to have a little privacy in a dorm style room! The lockers under the bed were really nice too, just remember to bring your own lock! The showers were also the best that I've seen so far in all the hostels I've stayed at. They were roomy, had shelves and even a little changing area for you to put your dry clothes! Overall I was impressed by this hostel, and would definitely come back!

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

Overall good experience, the only thing that I didn't like was that there was no soap by some of the toilets to wash your hands and the showers were really short. I'm 5'9" and I had to bend down a little to wash my hair. The beds were also a little short.

Thank you, we have noted the lack of soap dispensers and are dealing with it right away. Unfortunately as a swiss chalet style theres not much we can do with raising the roof... have a great day!

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel