Funky Meridiano

Granada, Spain

I thought the staff were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and spacious. It was very good value for money. The atmosphere in the bar in the evening was friendly and lively. I wish I had longer to stay there.

Funky Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

I really enjoyed my time in Cordoba and found Funky Cordoba a fun place to be and excellent value for money. I could have no trouble recommending it to anyone wanting to stay in Cordoba. My one problem was with the shower. As a result of insufficient screening I got water all over the floor of the bathroom and had to mop it up with towels and a mop from the reception desk. As a vegeterian I found that the tapas in the bar and the breakfast food were pork a bit distressing.

Hello, we are working to fix the problems, thanks for the review. We apologize because of the shower and the food, we are improving the tapas bar. We hope you return someday and stay with us again. Take care, thanks, enjoy!

Funky Meridiano

Granada, Spain

A great friendly place to stay. Excellent value for money. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in Granada.

Hostel Gastama

Lille, France

I found the breakfast overpriced. Five Euros for some cereal and baguette and jam with coffee seemed a bit much compared to other breakfasts I had enjoyed on my holiday.

B&B The Protea

Ypres, Belgium

I found the B&B very clean and comfortable. I arrived in the evening and both the local restaurants were closed that day so the owners made me a meal of bread, cheese, salad and fruit which they didn't charge me for. The breakfasts consisted of fruit, yogurt, different bread and cheeses along with smoked salmon. They were delicious.When the bus I was due to take was ten minutes early, the wife drove me into the centre of Ypres.

HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

I thought it was great value for money and friendly. I only wish you had more beds so I could have stayed on my return to Toronto.