Location: Malaysia, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Hola Hostel Eixample

Barcelona, Spain

Staff, location, room everythingd was prefect just some disadvantages is room light can't switch on or switch off.. it is automatically.. during night I cant off lights when I want to sleep n morning I cant pack my things when I m check in out.. my room was at the corner.. no light in the morning mean I cant see anythings.. have to use torch light of my phone to pack for my things.. air-con can't open after 11.. it's quite hot because room located at corner without air flow..

The Backpackshack

The owner was super friendly! Very good n helpful owner I ever meet. However, location a little bit far from city centre.. it's located on zone 3 in london..

Hotel des Olympiades

Paris, France

A underrated hostel. A good place to stay in paris. Would probably stay again if going back paris

Hostel Paradis

Nice, France

Highly recommended!

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

Just over night there and good value for money! Recommended.

Prague Centre Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Location was a little bit hard to find take us 2 hours to find it. Others was good.

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Staff was very friendly and 25% off for food is super awesome! ;)

Everything was excellent.. have a good time thr with fren chilling.. highly recommended! :)

Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Everything was prefect! Highly recommended!

Inner Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Location abit far from central station but others things about this hostel is more than good. Have great experience thr and staff was very helpful. :)

• 16th Sep 2013
  • Malaysia

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

The basic requirement had meet. Value for money. :)

• 14th Sep 2013