Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Apartments & rooms Stella

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Yes it's away from the old town a little bit and you hae to climb a fair few stairs but you get an amazing view from your room, peace and quite away from the tourist crowds and lovely hosts. If you can't walk up stairs or are just too lazy you shouldn't stay here. Our room was a very good size, had a large wardrobe and a balcony with an amazing view of the sea. We had a bit of trouble with the wifi signle being weak but others didn't. Felt so welcome and really enjoyed our stay!

Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

This hotel is right in the centre of Pamukkale. The town is really small so you can walk everywhere and there are good food options to choose from. Rooms are basic but clean.

Free breakfast was great each morning. The man on the front desk (I didn't ask your name sorry! I'm assuming it's Yasin) was extremely helpful, ringing local businesses if we had a question and organising a horse riding your of the valleys for us. Our room was nice and clean and the cave building really beautiful. Slept great!

Route 39

Istanbul, Turkey

I really enjoyed my stay in Istanbul. The staff here are really friendly and helpful, and the hostel is in a really great location. So many good, cheap food options near by and an easy tram ride into the Saltanahmet area. The only bad point was the showers weren't all that clean (mouldy) and the mattresses need to be replaced as the bunk bed bars can be felt through them. But I would recommend staying here! Also, an awesome rooftop sitting area with a fantastic view!

Hostelche

Belgrade, Serbia

This hostel is right in the middle of town, just a few minutes walk to the main shopping street. We wanted to do some washing so one staff member put it on and hung it out for us.

The staff were so helpful, giving us so many great recommendations for places to go in Budapest. I was thinking about getting a massage at the thermal bath but Vena suggested I get one from her. I'm glad I did! She did an awesome job! Definitely recommend this place

Westend City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Staff were really nice and helpful. Shower head was loose in my room so it kept sliding down, needs to be fixed but i'm sure it will be. Good location next to a main shopping district and not too far from city centre.

Premium Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Staff were friendly and helpful. Wifi connection was strong. About a 10 minute walk into town. Lacked atmosphere but still a nice clean place to stay

Hostel Rosemary

Prague, Czech Republic

Really lovely rooms. Two of the three staff members we dealt with were really helpful but one wasn't able to provide us very helpful information. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Amsterdam Hostel Centre

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice staff. Really good location but not noisy at the hostel. Could be a bit cleaner but it was ok.