The Boutique

Limerick, Ireland

Wonderful hotel, I will be back!

• 6th Oct 2013

The Metropole

Kilkenny, Ireland

Very happy with my stay here. Only issue was some mould in the bathrooms, which was probablt harmless, but not nice to see. Other than that 10/10

• 3rd Oct 2013

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great! Will definitely stay again.

• 30th Sep 2013

Charlie Rockets

Bruges, Belgium

Great place to stay. I was worried after reading some reviews that I would be kept awake by the bar downstairs, but that was never an issue. The staff are friendly and nice, and it's just down tge road from the center of town. Definately would go back here!

• 17th Sep 2013

Albert Hotel

Brussels, Belgium

I got to the hotel, and they me they were booked out, and sent me to another hostel across town, even though I had a resevation. wasn't the only one this happened to. The rooms are nice and clean enough, but there were lots of people yelling and carrying on in the hallway at 2 in the morning. I assume they were staff but I could be wrong.

• 14th Sep 2013

Bob's Youth Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Wasn't too impressed with this place. A bit dark and not particularly clean. I felt safe enough but they could have done with some more security.

• 12th Sep 2013

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Great place to stay! The rooms are a little small but everything you need is there. It took me a while to find the place, as the street name isn't on the map. Make sure you check out Mojo's blues bar about 3 doors down.

• 8th Sep 2013

Great place to stay. Very close to transport and the rooms are big and clean, with AWESOME showers.

• 30th Aug 2013