Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Okay no, real talk. This is just about the best damn hostel I have ever stayed at in my life. I extended my stay and screwed up all my other travel plans just to keep hanging out there. The staff are the most beautiful, friendly, helpful people ever. The free breakfast and dinner is insane. You will never be so spoilt staying at a hostel ever. They'll literally pour vodka down your throat and make sure you're always having a great time. Thanks for everything guys, I'll be back soon!! Love Abbey

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

This was such a fantastic hostel to stay at! The staff are so incredibly friendly and will tell you absolutely everything that you need to see in Bratislava, it's close to old town, a blues band plays in the common area on Monday a night, the facilities are great and I would definitely recommend it to solo travelers too. Thank you for a great stay in Bratislava!!!

Got to my room and the person who was last in hadn't taken off their sheets so I was surprised to find that the staff don't actually take responsibility for things like that.. The bathroom was a constant mess so I'm not sure how often the cleaner was in. The staff are pleasant enough. There were some school groups while I was there which made reception a bit hectic. The bar is good for socializing though and the drinks a relatively cheap. Easy to get to via the underground and not a bad location

MEININGER Salzburg City Center

Salzburg, Austria

A weird hostel because the dorms function the same as a hotel room so someone always has to have their key card in for the electricity to work which is difficult to coordinate between a group of strangers. The staff are pleasant enough. The location is a fair walk from the town centre so best to hire bikes. Not great if you're a solo traveler as it's one of those chain hostels that doesn't offer much of a social environment to meet other travelers. Best to stay if you're just passing through..

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your review is very valuable to us as we work to be better each and every day. We hope to welcome you back to one of our hotels very soon! Best regards, Your MEININGER Salzburg Team

Madness Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

The staff are very very lovely people however the hostel is ultimately a converted flat with two dorm rooms only one bathroom. It's understandable why the ratings are so high and this is purely because the staff are so friendly however, just make sure you're not expecting a conventional hostel when you arrive.

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This hostel is beautiful. It felt almost too lovely to stay there as a backpacker! Shout out to the lady who owns the place (I never caught your name, I'm sorry!) Who helped me get back my passport after I left it on a bus (idiot). Your helpfulness basically saved my life and you and your family's warmth and kindness has not been forgotten. Thank you so much for everything x

Green Lizard Hostel

Hvar, Croatia

Nice hostel with friendly staff and decent facilities. Best for young travellers who are looking to make friends and have a good night out in Hvar

Hostel Manuela in Vela Luka

Korcula, Croatia

Before booking, make sure you're aware that Vela Luka is on the other side of Korcula, about an hour away from the main town. I didn't realised that when I arrived to the island (which is obviously my fault) but it also wasn't particularly advertised.. Apart from that, this hostel is great for a nice chill-out time away from all the partying..

Probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The roof terrace is perfect for socialising, and the kitchen and seating area downstairs as well. The pub crawl is great too. Would definitely, definitely recommend.

Old Town Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

A nice, basic hostel with a great location and friendly, helpful staff. Guest pretty much have free reign of the place after-hours since the staff head home after 11 or something so if you're an older, comfort traveler I probably wouldn't recommend. However if you're a young backpacker who has seen a enough hostels before to know what to expect, it aint bad..

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

Pretty much everything you could want from a hostel. Great location, friendly staff, good vibes and hostel-run events and dinners every night. Plus the rooms are clean and have a little curtain thing for privacy on the bottom bunks. Lets not forget the bathrooms and kitchens located inside the actual dorms itself!

Freedom Hostel Budva

Budva, Montenegro

This hostel was the first I stayed at on my trip and I absolutely loved it. The staff are lovely, its in a great location and there is a perfect terrace area for socialising as well. Definitely has a great atmosphere and I am so glad I stayed there.

Alfama Patio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

A hostel nestled amongst the more residential part of Lisbon- this place is exactly where you should stay if you want to really feel like you're in Lisbon. It was relatively quiet, guests wise, when I stayed although it is off-peak season.. Definitely the place to be in the summer! The rooftop patio is all you need when the sun is shining and the staff are genuinely lovely. Definitely take the opportunity to go on the Sintra tour as well. Thanks for a great stay guys! - Abbey

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

There's a reason why the ratings are so high for Home Hostel. You feel instantly welcomed as soon as you walk through the door, and you know you've found somewhere special when the staff know you by name. Mama's dinner is unbeatable, its incredibly easy to meet people with the dining/ common area, the breakfast each morning, as well as the pub crawls that happen every night. It's in the best location too! Shout out to Hugo for a great walking tour and thanks for an amazing stay guys! - Abbey

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Overall a nice, standard hostel. In a great position in Manchester and the beds and facilities are very clean and the common room downstairs is a great way to meet people and also get some breakfast / tea or coffee as well. The lady who checked us in was lovely however, all of the other staff just seemed bored and not overly fussed about being attentive to guests which would be my only complaint.

Hello there, thank you so much for leaving some feedback. We are sorry to hear that you had a general bad experience with our staff. We always try to do our best to make our guests happy. Give us another chance...I'm sure it was full moon or something that night ;)