20th Oct 2013

Really nice hostel, close to the touristic district of Asakusa. The personnel was very nice and cheerful, and it was enjoyable to have a lift for my heavy luggage ! My only regret is that the hostel is only close to the Tsukuba Express line, witch is a private subway line bound only for Akihabara. Also, the exit closest to the hostel has long stairs without lifts or excalators, witch proved very difficult with my know infamous luggage.

7.7
16th Oct 2013

Nice hostel. The commons were pretty cosy and my room actually had a tub, which was very nice. The stairs were a problem with my big lugagge, but the staff helped me with it.

Piece Hostel Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan
7.7
10th Oct 2013

The hostel was globaly nice and conveniently located close to the Kyoto JR and subway station, il not to close from any cultural site. The dormitory were clean but lacked room for my big luggage. The common spaces of the first floor were attractive with the sofas and the café, but the kitchen corner was a bit too small and really crowded at breakfast time.