Mandarin Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Though it was cleaned every day, sometimes it was a little bit dirty. In the kitchen you could find everything you need. Staff was friendly and helpful. Common room was very comfy and the terrace was awesome! Really nice place to stay, especially for the little money, I would definetly come back!

• 27th Aug 2014

SG 1 Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel, especially because of the great location! Kitchen was good as well, everything was clean, the only aspect I could criticise is that there are only two toilets and basins for the whole hostel and there could be a bigger table in the kitchen. I can definitely recommend the hostel!

• 11th Sep 2013

Hostel Hutteldorf

Vienna, Austria

The hostel is quite far away from the city centre but there were many trains so it was ok. Atmosphere was not very good, everything seemed a little reserved and cold. Definitely not a hostel to meet other travellers but it was clean, staff was friendly and breakfast was really great!!

• 10th Sep 2013

Budapest Beat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

definitly one of the best hostels I stayed in, atmosphere was great, supermarket just around the corner, 15 min walking distance to main train station, very clean and staff was excellent, great to meet other travellers, I will definitly come back!

• 8th Sep 2013

Aga Hamam Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Nice hostel with very good location, just off Istiklal street and with a roof terrace. only the showers were a little bit weird since they are in one room and you couldn't really lock them, so you kind of had to get changed in the shower, a little bit complicated but not a big problem though. A little bit difficult to find since there was no real sign but some one from the staff saw us and showed us the entrance. I would definitely come back!

• 4th Sep 2013

Green Studio Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

very nice hostel, staff was excellent and really friendly, good common room, only a few minutes walking distance to main station, I can definitely recommend it!

• 29th Aug 2013