Location USA, Gender Female, Age 25

Hakata Gofukucho Hostel Takataniya, Fukuoka City, Japan
30th Dec 2013

Masa-san is really awesome! He showed me places around Hakata and helped me out when I arrived and when I left. This hostel is really great!

Kia Ora Budgetstay, Fukuoka City, Japan
26th Dec 2013

The staff was great! The hostel is close to the station, so I was really happy that I can easily travel everywhere in a shorter amount of time.

J-Hoppers Hiroshima Guesthouse, Hiroshima, Japan
25th Dec 2013

The staff at this hostel are really kind and very helpful!

Thank you very much for staying with us Christine!! We are so glad to hear from you! Did you arrive at Fukuoka safely? Have a safe travels and we can't wait to see you again in the near future!!

Osaka Hana Hostel, Osaka, Japan
24th Dec 2013

The staff here was awesome! :) I really liked my room. The hostel's location is close to everything, and I was really happy that I was really close to the trains. So I can easily get to the places that I wanted to go. I would stay here again when I come back to Osaka!

Thank you so much for your stay!! Our hostel is in the central area. Many cozy bars and good restaurants are near by! Subway is really nice, but we have rental bicycles also. Please try this next time. You will find different Osaka.

Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory, Tokyo, Japan
19th Dec 2013

This is a really great place to stay in Tokyo!! It was easy for me to get around, and the staff was awesome! I would definitely come back here to stay when I come back to Tokyo. :)