Green Milk Hostel, Essaouira, Morocco
6th Mar 2014

I love Green Milk. It isn't a luxury hotel, but there is just something about it that makes you want to stay. The prices are low, the staff are amazingly helpful, there were great people staying there the whole time I did, and the atmosphere is just absolutely wonderful. This place made my trip to Morocco, and I cannot recommend it to you highly enough.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain
12th Sep 2013

Very nice hostel, I especially liked the location right near the Sagrada Familia. I did have a few issues with it--it would be nice if the bag room door were self locking and if not *everybody* was allowed in there. They didn't even ask you for a name! Also ideally laundry would be less than 10 Euros, but I don't think that particularly likely.

Aloha Hostel Pamplona, Pamplona, Spain
11th Sep 2013

We had a great time at the hostel, and thought that Hugo was wonderful. Our only issue was finding it--we did not think that the instructions were quite clear enough. Maybe mention that it is right above the Dominos! Overall, we loved the hostel and would definitely recommend it to any Pamplona travelers.

La Controra Hostel Naples, Naples, Italy
30th Aug 2013

Some of the metal lockers were very hard to actually fit locks into, which is a big issue. I saw some people "modifying" them by cutting large pieces of metal out so they could actually get their locks in. All of the wooden lockers in my friends room had little "floors" beneath the top lockers that were the same as the "ceilings" to the bottom lockers. These were removable, which is a huge security issue. Location seemed a little seedy, but metro was nice. Staff very nice, bar good. Cheap!