• USA, Female, 31-40
Cuore, Lucca, Italy
3rd Oct 2013

I couldn't think of a better place to stay while in Lucca!! Cute, clean apartment right in the middle of the quaint little town. I will definitely stay there again. The internet and washing machine are not reliable, so don't plan on using either of them. But even without those things, I'd stay again.

• USA, Female, 31-40
Fauzi Azar Inn, Nazareth, Israel
23rd Sep 2013

Wonderful, fun place to stay!! I'd definitely recommend to any friend or family member. The only thing is that the staff are not as knowledgeable about the Jesus Trail, directions, or local tourist information that you'd expect. Three different people gave me wrong information on separate occasions that led me to being lost or getting on the wrong transportation. But in regards to taking care of the facilities and being nice people, the staff is great!