Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

Really good staff, good facilities and fun atmosphere.

• 25th Nov 2013

Red Emperor Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

I had an awesome time at this hostel, whether by yourself or with a group of mates the hostel has a great atmosphere. Having good security, lockers and friendly staff make it a very pleasurable stay. The bar attached to the hostel is so much fun every night and a great way to meet the locals. I recommend anyone to give Red Emperor a go, you won't be disapointed.

• 20th Nov 2013

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I've stayed at uptown multiple times and it has been awesome everytime, the staff are amazing, the hostel is always kept very clean and it's a very good atmostphere. I've stayed there by myself and also with mates, both times had a brilliant stay. Close to everything and easy to find, i would always recommend this hostel to anyone, even non weed smokers.

• 20th Nov 2013

Thank you very much for your review! We hope we can welcome you again, and again! - The Flying Pig Uptown

Flying Pig Beach Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Had an amazing first stay at this hostel with my friend. My stay was so good i have recently gone back by myself and this stay was even better. The laid back atmosphere and great staff made my stay very enjoyable. I recommend this hostel to everyone who wants to take a break from the touristy stuff of Netherlands and have a enjoyable beach escape.

• 29th Aug 2013