Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

Good place to stay in Beijing. Very nice staff, but regarding to the facilities I have to say that it was the only place that doesn't have free to use computers in the lobby.

Just perfect; very nice place and better staff, really nice and helpful. Highly recommended.

Backstreet Youth Hostel

Guilin, China

Nice staff but the place was not the same: my room had humidities, my locker was broken... Not bad if you have to stay but I'm sure there are better ones.

We're very sorry that these things happened however, this review was very hurtful to us and was simply unjustified. Firstly, we have working air-conditioning units in all the rooms so simply turning it on will remove the humidity. Secondly, we fixed your locker immediately when you brought it to our attention. Our staff are very hard-working, and always tries their very best to address our guests concerns professionally unlike other less experienced hostels. Thank you. Team Backstreet

The hostel is easy to find and the location quite convenient. Rooms, toilets... were good as expected.

Thanks a lot for your rating, have a good time in China and welcome back.