The Yellow

Rome, Italy

A lot of fun and awesome location! Definitely recommend.

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

Breakfast is generous, but get there early because they don't restock well. All staff but one main girl was pretty much unhelpful (she was great at allowing me to stay a few extra nights -- thanks!) wifi is really slow, but does work eventually and the laundry was broken while I was there. Great location and showers were totally fine. Not the best environment to meet people, but overall not a bad place.

Fausto & Deby B&B

Venice, Italy

Deby and Fausto were very nice and accommodating! The only negative was the walk to the bus and the time it took to get to Venice.

• 25th Oct 2013
  • US Virgin Islands

Goodnight Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Awesome time! Joao was amazingggggg! I'm in love. And the soup every night was a huge plus.

Old Town Lagos Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Hugo is the best! We love him! Thanks for a great time :)

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

My friend found a giant bloodstain on her mattress after removing the sheets, but the breakfast was nice and the location was awesome. Mede was very entertaining on the free tour.

Funky Granada

Granada, Spain

Shower head was only handheld and it was a verrrrryyy quiet hostel. Staff was helpful and location was great! Granada is also absolutely amazing.

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

Our shower was cold no matter what time you used it and the top bunks were a little scary. Otherwise it was a good location and Anna at reception was unbelievably helpful. We did the pup crawl and the hosts were quite entertaining. Free paella night was also really nice!

Love the private curtains, plugs and lights for each bed and the additional sink ans mirror in each room. The underbed locker was also great. Wasn't a huge fan of breakfast and you have to pay for luggage storage. Wifi is ok, but not the best. Staff was super helpful and the free walking tour was great. Based on our experience we chose to stay with them again in Barcelona.

Hi, Thank so much for taking the time to get back to us. We're always looking for ways to improve the experience we provide for our guests and which is why your feedback is so important to us. We were very glad to hear that you enjoyed the friendly and efficient service of our staff as well as your overall stay with us. If you do have any ideas of what we could do to make things even better we would love to know. we wish you all the best in your future travels! Kind Regards,

This place is all about the party. The atmosphere is awesome and I 100% recommend it for the experience -- however, the tents are terrible! They're small and cold and dirty. The bathrooms are dirty and stink, but the showers are great (although you have to pay for them). Wifi isn't that great and you have to pay for that as well. If you're looking to meet people and have fun go here, if you're looking for luxury, don't.

Cityhostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Huge hostel! It's location is perfect, right next to the subway and within walking distance from bus tours. There was a bit of a wait in the bathroom, not too bad, although the toilets had an odor. Breakfast has various deli meats, cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, bread, cereal, yogurt and hard boiled eggs. Wifi is definitely better than some of the other places of stayed. Lots of middle school groups when we were there. I'd stay again.

Bath YMCA

Bath, England

The location is awesome, and I really enjoyed breakfast -- they offer fresh fruit! The wifi is horrible and didn't work most of the time. I had to switch mattresses I was in so much pain from the springs, but my second one was very comfortable. Have of the showers had excellent water pressure, the other half had barely any. Overall though a very good experience/

Best wifi I've had so far! The bathrooms were clean, and despite the water shutting off one morning, showers were ok. Breakfast consists of cereal, toast and tea. The downstairs area is a bar, and many locals went during the evening. About a 20 minute bus ride to downtown London. Very friendly staff -- I'd stay again.