Sleephere

Brussels, Belgium

This is an amazing hostel which is more like a guest house; I felt at home as soon as I arrived. Karel, the owner, is welcoming, friendly and helpful. I stayed in a 5 bed dorm which was a massive room with proper beds not bunks and they were all spaced out. I met some amazing people in my room so it's a good place for solo travelers. I didn't have the breakfast because I wanted to eat waffles while in Belgium. The wifi is strong and reaches the bedrooms well. Highly recommend!!!

• 29th Jul 2015

Wombats City Hostel London

It's a pretty nice hostel which is close to the tube and walking distance to East London where there are awesome restaurants and shops etc but the hostel is huge so it doesn't feel as welcoming and friendly as other hostels I've stayed in. On my last night I was the only person in my 6 bed dorm. It's super clean though and the rooms and lockers are big.

• 26th Jul 2015

Reykjavik Downtown Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

Clean, friendly hostel in an awesome location - it's a couple of minutes walk to the main restaurants/shops/bar areas but in a quiet street. The staff are really helpful and the rooms are huge/spacious with individual lockers. Wifi is good. Only downside is the expensive breakfast which is just toasts, cereal, meats, cheese. The cafes on the main street are cheaper and serve full American hot breakfasts and coffee etc for less than the hostel price. Would definitely stay here again.

• 21st Jul 2015

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This is one of the best hostels we've stayed at throughout Europe - if not the best. The welcoming atmosphere is second to none and we felt like family the minute we arrived. Majda's hospitality and warmth is what every traveller needs during their journey, it really is like a family. The rooms are spacious

• 13th Sep 2013

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great friendly hostel in a really excellent location, just a short walk from the old town. The rooms are spacious and they give you a locker and padlock. The included breakfast is also really good and the bathrooms and kitchens are big and super clean. It's a bit annoying that the hot water is off between midnight and 5am but that didn't detract from our stay. Easy to meet people and the day tour of Sarajevo organised by the hostel was fantastic!

• 10th Sep 2013

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Good location for main tourist attractions but quite a walk from the main road where most of the nightlife (restaurants, shisha bars and other hostels etc) is located. Staff were friendly, rooms were clean, breakfast was good. On our first night, our room was directly below the rooftop bar and it was seriously like a nightclub was inside our room which made it impossible to sleep. It was horrible as we'd just travelled for 30 hours. We asked to change rooms and didn't have a problem after that.

• 31st Aug 2013