Hostel Skadarlija Sunrise

Belgrade, Serbia

AMAZING hostel in the best location possible, right on the famous bohemian street. Our room had a balcony looking out to the street which was colourful and lively. The staff are wonderful and really make the place what it is. But it's also clean, spacious and social. The beds are super comfy and the wifi is strong throughout the hostel. Great beer garden. The only thing that would have made it better would be if it included breakfast. But if you go to Belgrade, stay here, you won't regret it.

Tramp Aparthostel

Krakow, Poland

The hostel is fine for what you pay, though no air con and I arrived in a heatwave. The hostel staff aren't overly helpful - I needed to print my bus ticket and a tour ticket and their printer was broken for 4 days. Free breakfast is simple, the wifi works well. No real atmosphere as they don't arrange any group activities or anything. Probably wouldn't stay here again.

Warsaw Downtown Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Amazing staff! They are so friendly, welcoming, helpful! Especially Kasia! Had a good stay here BUT BEWARE if you come in the summer months and it's hot. The rooms have no air con and the windows only open a few centimeters. Our room was like a sauna and with 4 ppl sleeping in a tiny room it was extremely unpleasant. We asked for a fan but they don't have them for rooms. We had to sleep with our door open which was annoying cause the sensor light kept coming on every time we moved in our beds :(

First of all thank you for your review.we are very very sorry for the inconvenience during your stay in Warsaw Downtown Hostel. The truth is that we could have prevent from high temperatures in our rooms. We have a ventilation system that we believed was enough strong even for such high temperatures we had 2 weekd ago… but we were wrong. We promise that it won't happen again. Our deepest apologies for all disturbances. Our manager will contact you soon. Best wishes and thank you

Pars Teatro hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Cute little hostel in a spot that's close to Las Ramblas and the metro. Wifi is strong in the rooms. It has aircon but beware - they only let you have it on at night. We had been out late one night and wanted to sleep in and the staff came in about 9am and turned off the aircon while we were sleeping. We woke up absolutely roasting. Showers are those ones that turn off after 20 seconds. Other than that we had a good stay here.

Hi, Thanks for your coments. Sorry for having locked hours for A/c during some days because of unusual high temprature in Barcelona . we had to programe more in moment that everybody is in the room and take of some hours for cleanning and give fresh air to the rooms for new check ins .the air 24 hours is open in common area and in the rooms only some hours is not .hope you understand .The showers are estandard showers using in all hoteles and hostels and for sure much more than 20 secound .

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

Great location just a few minutes walk from the main station Termini. The room was spacious and the air-con was amazing - and much needed! Bathroom was clean and wifi was strong. There was no natural light in the dorm I was in and only a big fluorescent light so that wasn't great. There were power points and a light for every bed though.

Sleephere

Brussels, Belgium

This is an amazing hostel which is more like a guest house; I felt at home as soon as I arrived. Karel, the owner, is welcoming, friendly and helpful. I stayed in a 5 bed dorm which was a massive room with proper beds not bunks and they were all spaced out. I met some amazing people in my room so it's a good place for solo travelers. I didn't have the breakfast because I wanted to eat waffles while in Belgium. The wifi is strong and reaches the bedrooms well. Highly recommend!!!

Wombats City Hostel London

It's a pretty nice hostel which is close to the tube and walking distance to East London where there are awesome restaurants and shops etc but the hostel is huge so it doesn't feel as welcoming and friendly as other hostels I've stayed in. On my last night I was the only person in my 6 bed dorm. It's super clean though and the rooms and lockers are big.

Hi there and thanks for your feedback! we're glad you liked the Hostel ( - it is big but we are working on making it as welcoming and cozy as posible for everybody!) and the área! I hope you had time to enjoy the huge food market in brick lane - otherwise you have to come back again!! :) Happy travels!

Reykjavik Downtown Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

Clean, friendly hostel in an awesome location - it's a couple of minutes walk to the main restaurants/shops/bar areas but in a quiet street. The staff are really helpful and the rooms are huge/spacious with individual lockers. Wifi is good. Only downside is the expensive breakfast which is just toasts, cereal, meats, cheese. The cafes on the main street are cheaper and serve full American hot breakfasts and coffee etc for less than the hostel price. Would definitely stay here again.

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This is one of the best hostels we've stayed at throughout Europe - if not the best. The welcoming atmosphere is second to none and we felt like family the minute we arrived. Majda's hospitality and warmth is what every traveller needs during their journey, it really is like a family. The rooms are spacious

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great friendly hostel in a really excellent location, just a short walk from the old town. The rooms are spacious and they give you a locker and padlock. The included breakfast is also really good and the bathrooms and kitchens are big and super clean. It's a bit annoying that the hot water is off between midnight and 5am but that didn't detract from our stay. Easy to meet people and the day tour of Sarajevo organised by the hostel was fantastic!

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Good location for main tourist attractions but quite a walk from the main road where most of the nightlife (restaurants, shisha bars and other hostels etc) is located. Staff were friendly, rooms were clean, breakfast was good. On our first night, our room was directly below the rooftop bar and it was seriously like a nightclub was inside our room which made it impossible to sleep. It was horrible as we'd just travelled for 30 hours. We asked to change rooms and didn't have a problem after that.