Nice place very fancy hostel. Toilet smelt. Was really hungover when I stayed here, slept majority of the time but would definatley recommend it to anyone. Bit pricy but that's what you get in Rome. overall cant really complain but if you stay there you won't be Unsatisfied.

• 12th Sep 2013

Nimmos Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Would stay here again. First impression not great as it is a true hostel. Dirty carpet run down building but I loved my room and shower was fine and staff were awesome they cook you a great really gourmet dinner for 3 euro and I met so many cool people. I loved the atmosphere so much. If your looking for something dirt cheap and a run down hostel doesn't bother you definatley stay here. If I ever go back to galway I will stay here again.

• 3rd Sep 2013

Travelodge Limerick

Limerick, Ireland

Great place. Close to city centre and easy bus to get into city. Close to airport. Extremely welcoming staff and rooms were very clean and had a nice cosy atmosphere. Overall very satisfied

• 2nd Sep 2013

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

Best located hostel I've ever stayed at. Staff are super friendly and assist you with anything. Very clean and great atmosphere. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Dublin. Only fault would be the water pressure of the showers. Other than that 10/10

• 31st Aug 2013