St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Great bar! Horrible Hostel! Very noisy during the night (their bar is just downstairs). Wanna clean towels? Pay extra for it! Wanna lock you baggage in your box? Pay extra for it! Wanna a better, payed breakfast? Ok, but just 10-12 AM! The bar is a cool pub, with lots of foreigns around. My suggestion - go to the bar and sleep somewhere else.

Thanks for taking time to give us your review. We are a hostel and provide free linen and breakfast (which includes cheese, meat, cereals, toast, fruit Tea and Coffee) and for €1 we rent out clean towels, There are free lockers in the room or you can pay for insured and secure lockers for a small fee. Glad you enjoyed the bar.

Hostel Santini Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Excellent bathrooms, impressive for an hostel! But the hostel is not that close to the old town - actually that isn't a problem.

BlackSheep Hostel & Bar

Budapest, Hungary

My locker key didn't work and I couldn't complain about it. The location is very close to lots of ruin bars but not very close to the main tourist attractions. The location of the hostel in a old residential building makes a bad impression. Part of the staff simply don't want to help you. Besides all that, it's a good hostel (I don't know any other in Budapest).

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Bratislava is a really small city and a hostel located just in the middle of it is the solution! Staff helped me with a bus ticket - so nice!

Close to the Subway, which really makes the difference in a city like Vienna. The 3 Euro breakfast is a excellent deal!