Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

Everybody of the staff made me feel welcome and I had loads of fun. Thank you for making me tea with honey when I had a sore throat David! Thank you for taking us to Kunta Hora and recommending a place to eat Putin Sam! Shout out to all of the staff (Richie,Ella, Cole, Raquel) you wonderful people and I love how you take care of people especially when they are drunk. Thanks for letting us have hungover breakfast at 3 a.m or guitar sessions. Don't change a thing!

• 7th Nov 2015

Hey guys I really enjoyed my time there! Really cool hostel in a nice area with loads of bars and restaurants. The reception as a really cool design nice kitchen and the facilities are all clean. The staff was very helpful and nice to me. You could sit with them by the reception and have a chat. I stayed there for one night (on my birthday) and the owner was really nice to me and gave sweets and choclate for my birthday and made me feel very welcomed! I'm definetly coming back!

• 4th Nov 2013

Amazing! We are so happy to hear that :) Come back and visit soon!

Summer Cadiz

Cadiz, Spain

The staff is nice and the guy at the reception carried my heavy suitcase to the upper floor which was really nice. The little balcony in my room and the terrace were wonderful. There is a toilet on every floor and a bathroom with a toilet and two showers. In some toilets there was no toilet paper the whole day so you ended up going to other floors to find some. Also there are not enough showers and I had to wait quite long in the evening to use the bathroom.

• 31st Aug 2013