• England, Female, 41+
Abercorn House Hostel, London, England
7th Oct 2013

This hostel is in an excellent location for Central London - Hammersmith tube is only a couple of minutes away (and that's being honest) and regular buses too. The rooms are bigger than I thought they would be and came with a wardrobe, table & chairs, side-table and a fridge as well as the standard double bed. I personally found the staff fine to deal with and friendly. The kitchens are basic with a microwave, toaster, kettle and sink to wash up in. However the banging from the doors is bad!

• England, Female, 41+
LSE Bankside House, London, England
7th Sep 2013

The facilities at this hostel/B&B are excellent. I had a private room with en-suite and I had everything I would need for my stay including towels, soap, shampoo and a TV (that worked)! The bed was comfortable with a clean duvet and plenty of space for luggage including a wardrobe. The only problem I have with this hostel/B&B is the location; it is excellent if you are exploring the South Bank, the Tate Modern and The Globe Theatre but please note it is not close to the West End.