Location Brazil, Gender Female, Age 26

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
B&B Porto Romano, Olbia, Italy
20th May 2016

I really recommend to anyone going to Olbia to stay at Porto Romano B&B. The owner of the place is so nice and really welcomes you. The B&B is clean, the room was big and comfortable and the location was incredible, right in the heart of the city. I had a lovely time there and I hope to come back one day. :)

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
9th May 2016

I absolutely loved the hostel! The atmosphere is amazing, the dorms are big and the beds have curtains and shelves with your own light and charger, giving you a lot of privacy. Despite the hostel being fully booked by the time I was there, I never once had to wait in line to take a shower, there was always one available. I would definitely stay there again.

Thanks a lot review, we are very pleased to read it. See again when you want !

Hotel Internationaal, Amsterdam, Netherlands
4.9
28th Dec 2013

Location is great. There's no reception, reception is a bar downstairs. The stairs to get to the rooms are ridiculously dangerous, especially if you're bringing a suitcase or has done some drinking. Room is good and comfortable. Price was very high for the kind of place, but I guess it was because of New Year.

Saint James Backpackers, London, England
23rd Dec 2013

Hotel is very well located near the tube, my only complain was the room, that had one triple bed and was very, very small. The shower is also very small. Besides that, the hostel was really nice, the staff is very friendly and helpful and there's breakfast for free.

The Victorian House, Glasgow, Scotland
22nd Dec 2013

I absolutely loved this hotel! Excellent price, the room is very big and comfortable!

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
20th Dec 2013

Very cool hostel with decorated rooms and mine had the most awesome view. My only complain is the ceiling was very low and my friends and I are all tall, so it was a bit uncomfortable. Wi-fi also didn't work in the room.

STF/IYHF Skeppsholmen, Stockholm, Sweden
7.7
8th Dec 2013

Nice hostel, it's in an island about 20 minutes walking from the center of the city, 10 minutes from Old Town. Rooms are tiny. Stayed in a twin private one, the view was AMAZING though.

Sentrum Hostel, Oslo, Norway
5th Dec 2013

I was very worried about this hostel because of the reviews I've read here. I was so nicely surprised that I loved my staying there. The price is great for Oslo, and the location is amazing. The people in the reception were super nice and helpful. Room was big and clean and the bed was so comfortable.There are people that live there, but they were all nice and friendly. Maybe it's weird if you are a woman travelling alone, but if you're going with a friend, don't worry, it's great.