Reviews: Kyliesuz

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Los Cormoranes

Ushuaia, Argentina

Honestly the best thing about this hostel was its view. The hostel sits at the top of this rather steep hill (so if you're in bad shape, pass or use taxi's). It felt like I was at camp, but a cool camp. The evening staff doesn't speak English so checking in was fun. The rooms were nice and warm with heated floors. Bathroom was large and also warm. The dog that hangs around is awesome, just don't bother him until after 10am. AM staff was very helpful with planning excursions & getting around town

• 17th Sep 2013

Hosteria La Posada

Rio Gallegos, Argentina

Pretty good walk from bus station so recommend a taxi. Hostel was rather nice but there wasn't anyone there except the staff, my group and few solo travelers. We had a private room, bathroom had a tub...amazing, and cable tv in the room...WHAT! For dinner we didn't have to cook, the stafff provided dinner for us, steak, rice an egg and veggies. Thanks guys. It was the perfect place to rest for the night on our way south to Ushuaia.

• 16th Sep 2013

La Tosca Hostel

Puerto Madryn, Argentina

Was a nice break from the craziness of Buenos Aires. La Tosca was very relaxed and easy going. When I first arrived there was hardly anyone there and I throughly enjoyed the quiet. Later within my stay more people arrived which made it nice to mingle and meet new people. Staff was awesome. They had 2 kitchens since most people cooked which eased the traffic in the kitchen. The rooms were cozy, showers nice and hot. Only thing I suggest is a fire-pit in the outdoor sitting area for cold nights.

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Being my first hostel ever America del Sur was the best place to start. From the moment I arrived the staff was engaged and eager to help with any questions or concerns I had. Arriving prior to check in I was able to set my things in a locked room and allowed to relax and use the facilities until my check in. Having a spacious sitting area on the main level with an outdoor area made meeting other travelers easy. The downstairs lounge was nice as well if you were looking for some quite time.

Thank you very much !!! Hope you also have great experiences in the upcoming cities of your trip! Lots of luck!!