Location Northern Ireland, Gender Male, Age 59

Sandrock Holiday Hostel, Donegal, Ireland
18th Oct 2013

Genuine hospitality, coziness, and comfort await you here at Sandrock Holiday Hostel. Margaret and Rodney always welcome guests with a pot of tea and biscuits. The hostel itself is very well equipped, and a gorgeous "Wood Stanley" stove adds real homeliness to the cozy ambience. The sea view is to die for gorgeous, making this hostel the ideal place to 'get away from it all'. Great walks abound also, and the fresh sea air will do you the world of good! Very highly recommended!

Fairman House, Derry, Northern Ireland
5.1
9th Oct 2013

At breakfast the morning after I arrived, I was amazed to find my 1.75Litres of orange juice - which was labelled with my name - had been drunk by two guests. Evidently, they each took a pint of my orange juice! I had my breakfast early the next morning, and went to the Causeway for the day. I returned to discover the hostel owner had told guests to use my butter at breakfast - which was labelled with my name - as the hostel had run out of margarine. This form of trespass is really unacceptable.

Derry City Independent Hostel, Derry, Northern Ireland
29th Sep 2013

A friendly, happy, homely atmosphere awaits you at this hostel which is located a short walk from Derry's city centre. Being genuine world travellers, the owners and staff who work here know the elements that make for a pleasant hostel experience. You will safely enjoy the best night life that Derry offers because the staff regularly organise trips to great music venues and pubs in the vicinity. You will love your time here! With respect to security, each bed has a Safe with combination code.