• India, Male, 31-40
Sul Porto, Cinque Terre, Italy
7.4
6th Sep 2013

I stayed there just one night. The room was too small to accommodate 5 persons and if you are carrying heavy luggage then you must be prepared to climb a hell of a lot of stairs. Also, there weren't an adequate number of plug points to charge your phone. Otherwise it was very neat and clean and the views were excellent from the apartment.

• India, Male, 31-40
Hostel Gallo d'Oro, Florence, Italy
3rd Sep 2013

The best thing about this hostel are the staff. They were extremely helpful and I felt as if I had known them for ages! I stayed in a private en suite for the first few nights and found the room to be big enough for two persons and very well kept. The breakfast spread was amazing. However, the last night I had to move into the dorm as the private was not available and the experience was not quiet the same. The room was too cramped for 6 persons and the bathroom was not well maintained.