We were very happy with our stay at this hostel. Good location, comfy beds and decent breakfast. A great atmosphere as well. Only one thing to add: There was only 1 toilet/bathroom for 10 people (we stayed in the 10 bed dorm). The bathroom was cleaned every day, but still got quite dirty throughout the day/evening. Would be nice with another bathroom or maybe cleaning twice a day. But great hostel, and we will recommend to friends !

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Denmark

Clink78

We were very pleased with our 4 nights at clink78. Clean and safe hostel with cool facilities, pretty good location and decent breakfast included. Only downside was that the room was tiny (we stayed in a 8 bed dorm), but except for that great value for money. Would def consider staying there again for my next visit to London :)

Hi there! Many thanks for taking your time and leaving your feedback with us! We are happy to hear you had a good stay with us and enjoyed the facilities and breakfast :) We hope to see you again shall you return to London! Cheers! Safe travels! Anna

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel has a great location just one block from the beach. Perfect if you want to stay close to the beach and in a safe areas (I also stayed close to Lapa, which definitely didn't feel as save as Leblon). The hostel has some really good common areas, but the rooms are quite small and old. I paid a lot for thursday and friday night (the 2 other nights I stayed were reasonable priced though), but for almost 60 dollars pr night (friday and saturday night) I would have expected a bit more value.

Discovery Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Really nice hostel and great value for money. My only comment is that one of the guys in the reception seemed slightly annoyed when I asked something (mostly average stuff such as tours, directions ext) and I noticed that he acted the same way towards other guest. The rest of the staff were great though, and I would def recommend this hostel !!

Concept Design Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Extremely nice hostel, more like a hotel. Staff was so helpful with everything. Thank you for a nice stay.

Surfarm

Pichilemu, Chile

We were very happy with our stay at Surfarm. The location is great, right next to the ocean, but very remote and far from Pichilemu itself (we had a car so it wasn't a problem for us). It was a very small hostel too, but had a good atmosphere and staff was nice. Only bad thing we can say about this hostel was that the sheets in our double room should be replaced by new ones. They were probably clean, but they looked quite old and dirty. A hostel with good value for the money !

Patagonia B&B

Punta Arenas, Chile

We were very happy with out stay at Patagonia B&B. The service level was high and the staff was super friendly and helpful.

Tin House Patagonia

Puerto Natales, Chile

YaganHouse

Puerto Natales, Chile

This hostel is one of the best we have stayed in. The beds were comfy, the breakfast was good, the staff was very nice and helpful, great atmosphere, fair prices - Can't really say anything bad about this place. We would definitely stay there again if we ever get to go back to Puerto Natales.

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

We stayed 6 nights at America del sur. The hostel is nice and very clean. We stayed in dorms, but took a quick look at the double rooms, and they almost looked like hotel rooms. The staff was very helpful and the breakfast was decent. Only downside is that it doesn't have that social atmosphere, that you find in some hostel. We were 3 traveling together, so it wasn't a problem for us, but for solo travelers it might be a little bit boring.

Hello there guys! Thanks for your comments!! There are a few social activities we always suggest doing for the solo travelers which might be a good oportunity to meet people at the hostel such as our free walking tours, free tango lessons or the super BBQs on Fridays =) Hope you have a wonderful rest of the trip and hope to see you back at the hostel some day!!