Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

What synonyms are there for paradise? Perfection? Glorious? Utterly and jawdroppingly amazing? My favorite synonym is Carpe Noctem Vitae because it is, all in all, a paradise. The facilities are comfortable and great for a stay of any length. Beds comfy, showers large, hangout areas galore, and kitchens stocked! But this place would be nothing if it were not for the flawless staff. How fitting that such great Gods watch over such a paradise. I'll be back because this is a home now. Love, Marra!

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I really liked this hostel. It was very comfortable and clean. The staff was kind, attentive, and helpful. The breakfast was nice. The location was good as it is right off of Diagonal. I would stay here again if I wanted a nice peaceful stay away from more party oriented hostels like St. Christopher's. Oh and sign up for the dinners! They are delicious!

Fabrizzio Guesthouse

Madrid, Spain

This hostel is alright. The location is right over the main square which is great for meeting up with tours but it is loud at night. No security between rooms. No lockers or anything but it is a comfortable house and the staff are really nice. It was simple bnb.

Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

Nice hostel. Beds were really comfy! Great location, close to the main market. Clean facilities. I would stay here again.

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

Great place!

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

Great hostel! Staff was really nice and helpful. I liked the atmosphere and it was a chill place. Breakfast was yummy. Just a nice place to stay in Lyon. I would stay here again for sure.

Switzlerand is expensive so it was worth the price. It was a nice place to stay. Comfortable and in a nice location. The bar downstairs was kind of loud at night it was frustrating not having wifi in the room. The staff were nice. I would probably stay here again if I had the money to return to Bern.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Great hostel! Right next to the train station where tons of tours pick up from. Staff was friendly and helpful. Security was great and I felt very safe. Lockers in rooms that can only be opened with your room key card so no padlocks. The bar downstairs is a great time! Don't miss out! Breakfast is well worth the price! I would definitely stay here again!

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Staff was very friendly and helpful! Security was good, I still have the bracelet they use to identify guests. Location is good, easy to get to Alexanderplatz so easy to get back to. Bathrooms were very clean! Bed was comfy. Breakfast was not bad, the free cup of coffee with it helped for the price. Walking tours and pub crawls pick up in hostel which is nice. I would definitely stay here again! Great hostel!

Location is good, 10 min from vatican and like 15-20 to Spanish Steps. Staff was friendly and very helpful. The atmosphere was comfortable without all those icky boys around ;) I wasn't a big fan of the huge gap in the wall between the two rooms until I realized it made an 8 bed room a 5 and 3 bed room which was nice. I never got to try the breakfast :( I would stay here again though! I met some great girls and had a nice stay. Beds were great too!

Eurostudent home

Florence, Italy

The phrase "you get what you pay for" applies here. You are paying for a bed basically and that is it. It isn't the most beautiful place to stay but you have a bed. Security isn't great, but you have a bed. There are two bathrooms and two showers for the all the rooms which can be tough and they weren't very clean. The location is pretty good though. I would probably stay here again but just because I would be out all day and just need a bed at night.

Comics Guesthouse

Rome, Italy

This hostel was fun to be in just for the surroundings, so great atmosphere. Staff was kind of distant or not around. Location was pretty good, 10 min to vatican, 5 minutes to piazza del popolo. Security wasn't the best I thought inside but you need key and code to get into the building. I would stay here again. It was fun and they have TONS of movies and games to play!

I really enjoyed my stay here! I even added on an extra night instead of looking for a different one. The staff was extremely friendly, funny, and helpful. One of the girls bent over backwards to help me print something. The atmosphere is comfortable and homey. I liked how the breakfast tables were together because it made you sit next to people and get to know them. 10 min walk to Termini, close to landmark so easy to find. My only complaint is the bed was squeaky.

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

Well, it didn't get second best hostel for nothing. Great location right next to main square. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Security was strict but understandable. It was just a fun place to be

Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Staff was amazing! Very helpful with any questions I had about the city, the bike routes around Muckross, and were willing to hold my luggage even after checking out. Room was nice and clean. Location wasn't bad, only a 15 minute walk to coach station.

Staff was awesome! The guy working was hilarious and very helpful. Located just down the street from the seven pub stretch. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was spacious. The whole place felt homey. I'd stay here again for sure if I ever came back into Kilkenny

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

Room was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable. The storage locker was large but the lock and chain from the front desk was pretty useless so bring your own. Getting in and around the building was very easy, whether you were staying there or not. The only security was into the rooms. Location was fantastic though. Very easy to find as well. Perfect place to stay for a night of pub crawling in Dublin

Clink78

Had a good night at Clink78. Staff was very friendly. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast had a decent variety. Close to Kings Cross Station so getting around was easy. I would stay here again for sure!

Hi there, thank you for your review. We're glad you've enjoyed your stay. See you soon :) Clink team.