Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

Great hostel And very affordable! I stayed here after staying at their sister hostel, The Phoenix. I would totally recommend it to others! Shout-out to Kane and Robert!!

Phoenix Hostel

This is by far my favorite hostel in London. After traveling around for almost 6 months and staying at various hostels in London, this one is the best. It's relaxing, comfortable, and the staff knows you by name! I keep extending my stay because its the perfect environment for sorting out my plans for the next part of my travels. It's simple but has what you need!

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

This hostel is cool and there is lots going on in the neighbourhood, but I didn't love the atmosphere. The common room is in the middle of a couple of the dorms so if you want to go to bed, you can stil hear everyone outside. You have to pay for the wifi which didn't even work. The fire alarm went off 6 times at 4 am so I didn't get any sleep. The free breakfast is good though!

Apologies the issues you had with your stay! We appreciate the feedback as it only helps us get better. Sorry for the fire alarm, we seemed to have someone who thought pushing the break glass would be a funny joke!

St Christopher's Camden

This hostel was fine. Not too social though but it's in a cool neighborhood near the tube and there is free breakfast.

Hi there, Thanks for the review! We hope you enjoyed London! Cheers, Camden Belushis Team

Fine hostel, I stayed here for one night literally just slept.

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

I literally dropped of my stuff here and then was out for the night before coming back to check out in the morning. Seemed like a find hostel.

Cool hostel- probably the best out of the Hatters. Really cool, friendly staff who will take you out and I met some cool people :) this hostel has everything you'd need and I'd recommend it to anyone else.

Thanks for reviewing us:) It is great to hear that you were impressed with us, and that you enjoyed your stay so much! It was a real pleasure having you here, and we hope to see you again very soon.

Hoax Hostel

Liverpool, England

Hoax is one of those hostels that is more like a hotel- clean, good facilities, But lacks a social environment and makes it hard to meet other travellers.

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

The hostel was fine, not the most social environment and cold rooms, but I ended up meeting cool people and it does have everything you need.

Safestay York

York, England

Great hostel, really quiet but nice facilities- just the showers weren't very hot and the building was really cold. Not the best place to meet other travellers, but if you want a quiet few days in a nice hostel, go for it!

Backpackers Newcastle

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Michelle is amazing and friendly. She took really good care of me. Breakfast and dinner are included in the price of the hostel, which is amazing! I was one of the only people there so it was a bit quiet, but If you're there on a weekend I'm sure it's fun times!

Thank you for your review. We also enjoyed having you as a guest. Hope to see you again in the future.

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

This is the second time I've stayed here- was here again only for one night. Good hostel, has everything you need, friendly staff.

Skye Backpackers

Isle of Skye, Scotland

Good hostel, cozy and had everything I needed. Loved the free tea/coffee/hot chocolate

Inverness Student Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Enjoyed staying here- great people, friendly atmosphere, helpful staff, etc- loved the free tea, coffee, and hot chocolate!

Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Great hostel, great staff, affordable. Would go back!

McLays Guest House

Glasgow, Scotland

Fine experience- quiet and what I needed for that night, nothing extra. The breakfast is great! Overall, a decent place and reasonably priced.

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Really enjoyed the hotsel. This was my first time to Edinburgh, and I'm really glad I chose Budget Backpackers. The prices were a bit higher than normal for Hogmanay, but still not too bad. Great location, affordable, kitchen, and bar and cafe so there are loads of opportunities to meet other travelers!

Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel

Berlin, Germany

loved this hostel. very social and fun and definitely the best neighborhood to stay at in Berlin. shout out to Lev for being awesome!! would definitely recommend staying here.

B Movie Hostel

Krakow, Poland

this is a great hostel. it's in a good location, and there are tons of trams and buses nearby. the free breakfast is awesome. not the most social hostel, but there are still opportunities to meet people. great price and id definitely stay here again!

Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House

Prague, Czech Republic

I only stayed here for one night, but it was great. Very old-school and simple, but it has everything you need, including free breakfast! I would definitely recommend this hostel to other travelers.

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel One was probably my favorite hostel so far. It's clean, social, in a great neighborhood, and the staff are amazing. It's perfect for the solo traveller, and they have activities organized every night (not just pub crawls). I was really sad to leave and I can't recommend this hostel highly enough!! Also- free dinners are a plus. Ps Jesse is AMAZING!!

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

Miss Sophie's is amazing! it is one of a couple of hostels I stayed at in Prague and is by far the cleanest, most comfortable hostel I've ever stayed in. the beds and pillows are so comfortable, the showers are warm and everything is clean. the hostel looks and feels more like a hotel and is not too social, but if you are looking for a quiet, relaxing environment, definitely stay here! also- the breakfast is a must- do!! totally worth the price, and I was full until dinner!

X Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

wish I could give X a higher rating because it was perfect. cleanest hostel I had been to at that point and soooo cheap!! chill vibe and also many options to party. the hostel dinners are amazing and highly recommended! loved staying at X and it was hard to leave! ps Cameron is awesome!!

Grandio Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

awesome vibe. the staff really cares about making sure you enjoy your time both inside and outside of the hostel. come to grandio for a unique budapest experience. you'll make lots of friends, and it's perfect for the solo traveler.very social and tons of activities each night. ps hansel is super sexy.

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe! very reasonable prices- and all the facilities you need-- fully stocked kitchen, laundry machines, hot showers, free breakfast, bar, social atmosphere, and friendly staff who will give you suggestions of what to do and how to get there.

This hostel has everything you need, but it isn't in the best neighborhood. The good thing is that it is only 5 minutes to the train station. The rooms are clean and breakfast is included, but overall I felt like it was too expensive for what I got.