Saba'a Hotel

Petra, Jordan

A great place to stay when you're on a budget. Gail and Ibrahim are so awesome! They really took care of me. They picked up my bag from petra so I coukd explore right away. They also made sure I didn't get kidnapped by bedouins. Breakfast was good (yummy yogurt) and the packed lunch was great. They can arrange a Wadi Rum tour for a great price. Stay here for good people!

• 21st Oct 2013

Cheers Lighthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Not the best atmosphere! Not a good place to stay if u want to meet other travelers. It's basically a restaurant with beds on top. We were told we could hang in the restaurant but the wifi didnt work there and it was always packed. ALSO, breakfast was served late every day! This was very inconvenient because all the sights open by 9am. B-fast should have been 8:30 but you were lucky to be eating by 9:00. The staff were really great and super friendly.

• 6th Oct 2013

Saban Pension

Olympos, Turkey

Great place to stay, amazing dinner!!! I recommend staying here. Only complaints: 1) the camp is clean but dorm room floors are so dirty- especially under the beds. 2) No safe to put caluables in- I had to hide my stuff in the dorm, which doesn't lock. The area is safe but peace of mind would be great. Overall, a great place to meet people and the nicest staff!

• 26th Sep 2013

A great place to meet people. Has an awesome common room with comfy couches. They'll take care of you here.

• 22nd Sep 2013