Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Very friendly and helpful staff. Food is good but a bit expensive. Then again Dublin is an expensive city so in the end the prices are acceptable ... Really nice common area with a cool bar. I Would stay again in generator.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent stay and review of Generator Dublin. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the friendly and helpful staff. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Dublin. Kind Regards

Smile Society

Bangkok, Thailand

Sac Lo Homestay and Hostel

Hoi An, Vietnam

Mui Ne Backpacker Village

Mui Ne, Vietnam

Such a nice place! Really clean, awesome pool. The owners are really nice and helpful they helped us organize a bunch of bus tickets which is normally easy but with upcoming Tet it got difficult. So the help was really appreciated. :) thanks

• 8th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

One Stop Hostel Sihanoukville

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

One stop hostel is a really nice place to stay. Close to the main beach but far away enough to get a good night sleep. Cool common area and a nice pool. Also the stuff was really really helpful. Would always come back :)

Ganesha Family Guesthouse

Battambang, Cambodia

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I really enjoyed my stay at the Siem Reap Hostel. Really nice common area with a pool. Met lots of cool people there. Quit at night but only a food walk away from pub street. Witch for is the perfect combination. They pick you from the airport as well ( for free ) over all a really good hostel!

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

I always stay in lub'd Silom when I am in Bangkok. You can't go wrong with the place. Maybe a little bit expensive but still worth it.

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Eastener Hostel is a quiet little Hostel located in Berlin Mitte. It is the perfect base to explore Berlin due to it convient location. The staff is very nice and helpful. Beds were clean and fresh. Common bathrooms were ok but not perfect. Did not matter for us we stayed in a private room with our own bathroom which was very clean. We would always come back for a short stay. If you dont want to stay in a party hostel this hostel is the right one to experience Berlin.

The hostel has the perfect location. The stuff is nice and they serve cheap breakfast till 1pm which is really nice considering that one is gonna experience long nightouts in New Orleans. The hostel istself is a little bit old but still everythin is very neat. I enjoyed my stay met some awesome people there :)

The Indy Hostel

Indianapolis, USA

Sadly the hostel is far of from downtown, still there are so some cool places nearby to go to, Staffmembers are very nice and so is the house in which the hostel is located.

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

Getaway hostel is a cool hostel, the staff is very friendly and they are interessted in doing stuff with their guests which is way cool. eveything is clean and the price is fair. Would always stay there again!

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review the Getaway. We are happy to hear that you had an excellent stay with us. We can't wait to see you again during another trip to Chicago. Cheers, Jason Schultz General Manager