International House of Washington, Washington DC, USA
6.9
11th Sep 2013

This place will make you feel like a home. It's actually a home and try to make it like hostel I guess. Pretty good location about 20 minutes walk from union station and access to anywhere in downtown DC. Ron is very nice and helpful. Would recommended.

HI Boston, Boston, USA
8th Sep 2013

Omg!! I think this is not the hostel but just the luxury five stars hotel!! Perfect location with all things you need around, easy to walk to access everywhere. Super clean , more than enough bathrooms and restrooms, breakfast is great plus the stuffs here are super friendly and professional especially Aaron, he is super nice and fun! This place is more than enought than you expecting. I would highly recommend!!

7.4
6th Sep 2013

I like the location which has everythings you need all around, super convenien!! Hostel was ok but somehow in my room was kinna smelling and bother me all night and couldn't sleep well but other than that are good! The stuffs are nice and friendly. Would recommend this hostel.

Wrigley Hostel, Chicago, USA
4th Sep 2013

I had a great time in this hostel. Clean and super comfortable also the train station just right in the front with couple munites walk. I feel like a home plus the stuffs are very nice and kind. I would highly recommend it.