Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Great hostel. The staff are really caring and the rooms are great value. I got into a moto accident and they placed me in a nice room on the first floor for easy access. They remembered my name and asked me each day how I was doing. Plus the complimentary breakfast is excellent - awesome platter of fruit, bread, and coffee. Highly recommended!

Rosy Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great place to stay near Siem Reap. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is also really nice - they gave me a good rate on a double room since all the singles were full. I also enjoyed the well priced food here. Staff were helpful with providing directions to the temples and village. I stayed here longer than planned. $2 bike rental was also a plus. Highly suggested.

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and all of your lovely comments; we're glad you had a pleasant stay with us. Our bike rental is for a local NGO - The White Bike Charity. See you next time you're in Siem Reap! Happy Travels, Rachel on behalf of all the team at Rosy Guesthouse.