• USA, Male, 18-24
Little Hanoi Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
28th Sep 2013

Great hostel. The staff are really caring and the rooms are great value. I got into a moto accident and they placed me in a nice room on the first floor for easy access. They remembered my name and asked me each day how I was doing. Plus the complimentary breakfast is excellent - awesome platter of fruit, bread, and coffee. Highly recommended!

• USA, Male, 18-24
Rosy Guest House, Siem Reap, Cambodia
3rd Sep 2013

Great place to stay near Siem Reap. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is also really nice - they gave me a good rate on a double room since all the singles were full. I also enjoyed the well priced food here. Staff were helpful with providing directions to the temples and village. I stayed here longer than planned. $2 bike rental was also a plus. Highly suggested.

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and all of your lovely comments; we're glad you had a pleasant stay with us. Our bike rental is for a local NGO - The White Bike Charity. See you next time you're in Siem Reap! Happy Travels, Rachel on behalf of all the team at Rosy Guesthouse.