Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

Just stayed for one night, so not really seen enought to give a good review. But it looked nice and would recommend.

Zen Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

All that you need in a small homey hostel. You feel right at home, especially because of the owner Imi, great guy! I would def come back here.

Tresor Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

I guess this hostel was OK, but nothing near special/good. Our room did have a window, but no acces to fresh air.

MEININGER Salzburg City Center

Salzburg, Austria

I liked everything, except for the location and staff. Hostel is a bit far from the citycentre, at least a 20-25 walk. Other thing is that some of the staff were a bit rude. Two times i heard a whatever and one time the guy said "customers king, or something". That made me uncomfortable because i wasnt asking all that much. Plus: Great showers and bathroom, and rooms are great aswel.

Hello! Thank you for your comment. Your feedback is important to us as we are always trying to improve our services. We are sorry that our staff was rude to you, that is definitely not our standard and we make sure that something like that will not happen again. We would be pleased to welcome you in one of our houses again and convince you of our qualities! Best wishes Your MEININGER Salzburg Team

YHA Salisbury

Salisbury, England

The hostel is nice and peacefull. I think its ridiculous that they charge your for using internet, come on we live in 2013.

Baggies Backpackers Brighton

Brighton, England

The only reason i liked it here was because the atmosphere. Most of the people in the hostel live there and the girls room was a bit of a jungle. The hostel did not feel really clean to me. The people who live there are verry nice though!

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Overall good hostel! Have no complaints other than the bin in the toilet in the female dorm was a bit to small.

Thanks & we will review bin sizes .

Good hostel in the city of Kilkenny. Nice and relaxed atmosphere and i would def recommend this hostel. Staff were amazing, especially the taiwanese girls! Well done!

Cashel Hostel

Cashel, Ireland

Not the best and not the worst hostel i've been to. Really good beds and close to city and rock of cashel. Felt like the manager made sure to tell me everyting, so i could not complain about it later. I thought that was funny. Good hostel for a night or two.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive review and we look forward to having you once again at our Hostel establishment. Kind regards PJ Quinlan

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Good hostel if you like party hostels. For me it was to big and looked to much like a hotel instead of hostel. Also didn't like the toilets. Other than that the breakfast is good and you get good value for money. Staff goes out their way to help you, so thats a good thing.

Derry City Independent Hostel

Derry, Northern Ireland

Nice easy going staff and atmosphere. Didnt really like the bathroom, but other than that it was great.

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Nice hostel, I enjoyed my stay here! Staff was really nice. One night i had the hamburger for 1,50 and the other night the owner made a irish stew, wich was free. Verry helpfull people.

The Loft Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

I would def recommend this hostel! It feels like a home and the staff makes sure you feel at home. Has a great location and atmosphere! One thing that i did not like that much was the fact that the bathroom wasn't all that clean.

Rome, Italy

Hostel was ok. Staff and security was good. Location is allright.. it is close to the station, just far away from the main centre. What bothered me was the fact that toiletpaper would ran out about 15.00 and because we were in another building (without reception) it was not that easy to get new toiletpaper. Also not that great atmosphere.

Best hostel i have stayed in! Staff was really nice and helpfull. Did not even feel like they were staff, more like other travellers. Nice view from farmhouse. It was kept really clean and tidy. Planned for 3 nights, but stayed for 6! Its a bit of a struggle to get there, but once you have... you dont want to leave. Really good!!

Owner picked me up from the station, wich was really nice! One i got into the hostel, i got a free upgrade from a dormbed to my own room. When i got into the room there were alot of dead musquitos, when i told the owner he made sure it was cleaned immediatly. Overall great hostel and great atmosphere!!

Ostello San Frediano

Lucca, Italy

I did not like the athmosphere in this hostel. The location was nice though. Wifi only worked in main area, wich i disliked! For one night its ok.

Good, clean and nice hostel. A bit far from the trainstation (walking: 30 min). Staf made sure to tell you all about pisa. Overall good!

Ca' de Gianchi

Cinque Terre, Italy

The lady who runs the place is really nice. The rooms are nice and clean. There is airconditioning wich was and plus. The wifi is not that great though, we almost never had any reception. Other than that really good!