Reviews: kemery1

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 23

29th Nov 2013

In general, the staff was very rude whenever we asked them for help about traveling throughout the city. They talked to us as if we should already know the answers to our questions ... Not realizing that we were first-time visitors!

2nd Nov 2013

This hostel was a bit average. It's one of the most expensive ones I have stayed at, and it didn't really live up to the comparisons of others. There is a bar attached with only a few rooms as the actual hostel, which makes for very loud nights. The targeted age group seemed a bit too old for me (I'm 21). Good location though: short walk to Westminster area with many important landmarks.

19th Oct 2013

This is by far the best hostel I have stayed at. It was a little more expensive, but definitely worth the extra money. The rooms were spacious and clean, and the shower in the bathroom had very convenient shelves and a lot of room. I would definitely stay here again!

Thank you for your effort to leave your thoughts on the place and how much you enjoyed yourself. It's nice that you appreciated all the facilities too. St Christopher's Inn GDN

Urbany Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
6.9
20th Sep 2013

I received a blanket that smelled like it had never been washed. The front desk workers were somewhat rude towards the customers and didn't know how to handle a rush of people at once. The wifi was good and I liked the key card access. Good location right by a metro stop too.

We are happy that you were satisfied with the Wi-Fi and the key card access.We apologize for the accident you faced with the blanket;our policy at the hostel indicates that each customer receives a new blanket rapped in a plastic bag and extremely clean.Sometimes stress and a lot of people at once can create these kind of inconvenient,and can make our staff a little bit more serious trying to fix issues the fastest way possible.We are working on improving our services. We hope to see you again.

Center Valencia Youth Hostel, Valencia, Spain
6th Sep 2013

This hostel was relatively clean for the price I paid. Met some cool people in our 12 bed dorm. It's located in a beautiful historical district but very far from the beach. My main complaint is the bathroom, not very clean at all.