Oops Design Hostel, Paris, France
26th Nov 2013

For other hostels that I researched in the same price range, Oops had the best features all around. Primarily, I just wanted budget friendly hostel and a clean bathroom (which it was, and it had instant hot water! Big plus!). The hostel was a short walk from the metro that could easily take me to all the places I wanted to see during my visit. I think the only problem I had was the bunk above me squeaked loudly, but other than that I really enjoyed my experience!

Thanks a lot for writing such a nice feedback! We will work on the points you mentioned and we hope to see you bientôt! Oops! Staff :)

21st Nov 2013

The staff was among the friendliest and most helpful in all of the hostels I have stayed at in Europe. The greeted us with a smile every time and offered help about getting around London. The beds were extremely comfortable and I appreciated the luggage storage requiring a code for access, instead of being an open door like other hostels. Although the bathrooms were relatively clean, the shower water was cold. It got freezing that weekend and a warm shower would've been nice.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
In Riva al Lago, Como, Italy
26th Oct 2013

Very convenient location! Only a 15 minute scenic walk from the train station and right next to the bus station and ferry port. Beautiful street view of the lake and surrounding mountains. In Riva al Lago's rooms and bathrooms were very clean - HUGE plus for me. Very reasonable price for quality and extremely polite and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to stay in Como. It's super close and easy to grab a bus or ferry ticket and hit any of the surrounding areas.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Hotel Due Giardini, Milan, Italy
25th Oct 2013

Only a 10 minute walk from Milano Centrale train station! Also right around the corner from the tube/subway entrance if you want to get around (esp. the Duomo - worth seeing!). Huge plus that the bathroom was clean and instant hot water in the shower! Very small, but suitable. The staff was extremely friendly and they have a small bar with a seating area to sit and talk with your friends! Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Milan on a budget! Thanks a million!

Ostello Tramonti, Cinque Terre, Italy
7.4
14th Sep 2013

The hostel itself was perfectly suitable for my group's needs. The staff was very prompt with emailing me during the week prior to my stay and arranged extremely convenient shuttle rides for us. However, once I interacted with them in person, they seemed irritated and I didn't feel very welcome. The rooms and bathroom facilities were adequate and what you would expect for the reasonable price you pay. I'd stay there again, I just wish the staff was friendlier.