Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 39

Pisko & Soul

Cusco, Peru

This was a good hostel in every way. I didn't find anything outstanding about it but I have nothing negative to say about it either. If you need a place to stay while in Cusco then I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Oh and try the Crepe place across the street, sooooo good :)

• 30th Nov 2013

The B.I.G

Cape Town, South Africa

We LOVED this hostel. The staff make it what it is. They are the best, so friendly and helpful plus fun and social. The location was good as well being so close to the V&A. Just watch yourself at night and you're best to take a cab home after dark. We would easily stay here again on our next visit to Cape Town!! The only complaint we can think of was that there were some ants in our room so we kept luggage zipped and clothes off the floor.

• 25th Nov 2013

Wood Castle

New Delhi, India

For India we found this place to be very clean and friendly. The staff was very helpful and always made you feel at home. The Indian breakfast was delicious and well worth the Rupees. If you want an affordable tour of the city just ask them for a driver for the day that can take you to all the sights. They hired us a great driver that was almost like a tour guide and took us every where in Delhi that we wanted to see (no additional stores or coffee shops).

• 20th Nov 2013

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great hostel with very nice and helpful staff (just ask for a translation on paper if you need it for some where you're going). The location is amazing and the atmosphere is friendly all around. The doorms are well equipped and clean. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• 18th Nov 2013

We found that breakfast was a little pricey and limited. Also the main lounge was cold in the mornings due to all the doors being open that time of year. Nice helpful staff and clean place/room .

• 14th Nov 2013

There was nothing wrong with this hostel but we didn't find that there was anything exceptional about it either.

• 11th Nov 2013