Hostel 24

Ljubljana, Slovenia

The hostel has a great location , basically I the heart of Ljubljana, although is a really small city so everything is close really. Staff was good and helpful , we got a prices room and is basic but good enough, we hot a ensuit which is good for the price that we payed. The kitchen is very small but it Was fine. Valué for money .

• 28th Oct 2013

Swanky Crib

Zagreb, Croatia

The hostel is an small apartament, they just rent rooms, is really small, which means that you can hear everything that is going on in the place, which it wasn't really a problem for us. Is not the cleanest place but is good enough. It has the basics facilities and a great little balcony where you can meet everyone since is a small place. My partner and i had a lot of fun and met great people. One of the staff was really nice and helpful.

• 26th Oct 2013

Wine & Apartment

Budapest, Hungary

I stayed for 4 nights in te apartment with my partner and I whish I stayed more !!! Te place I amazing ! We really like it ! It's quite spacious and clean. The facilities are great , they even have bicycles in the apartment for you to use. The location is great, a bit far distance walking to te center of the city but is fine ! If you dot like to walk just get the tram which is 3 minuts walking distance from the apartment ! Love it !!! Highly recommended. The owner was really helpful and nice.

• 22nd Oct 2013

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Love the place ! The staff is really nice and helpful, the told us what to do and even gave us a paper with all the good places to eat and what to get, I found it really helpful. The rooms were quite spacious and very clean. The place is quite pretty and it has all te basic facilities for a pleasant stay ! Ill strongly recommend it . And I'll be back for sure :)

• 21st Oct 2013

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Stay 2 nights at the hostel with my partner and it was good, good location and clean.

• 17th Oct 2013

U inn Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Me and my partner stayed for 4 nights at the hostel and it was brilliant ! Super clean , great staff, good location, definetly recommend this hostel. The facilities are great , clean kitchen , comfortable launch, computers with free internet use and a big tv to watch movies after a long day :)

• 11th Oct 2013

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

The hostel has great location, quite inserting really since is in the red district, although is really close to the centre. The staff is great and the rooms are really clean. There is also lots of activities that the hotel organise for the guest which is pretty cool. Breakfast is fantastic. We really like the hostel, we certainly will be back !

• 19th Sep 2013