Hostel GaiaPorto

Porto, Portugal

I could not ve asked for a better hostel for my stay in Porto. The location is actually in Gaia, which isnt a problem at all. It's a 10min walk into Porto city. In my opinion it's even better to stay on that side of the river cause its more quiet and gives a magnificant view over Porto! The owners are just amazing!!

Sunset Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Perfect location, perfect breakfast, perfect city, perfect roof terrace, perfect staff, perfect place! Already booked more nights for next month!

Let's Go Backpacker Hostel

Koh Samui, Thailand

I just stayed there one night cause was heading to koh phangan. The people immediately made me feel very welcome. Its a noce atmosphere! It was warm in the dorm with only fans, but they did the trick (a little bit). Only a toilet downstairs or in the room of other people which felt weird a bit:-) if you dont need much and only need 1-4 days in koh samui, def worth staying there. Tip: try their pas thai, 50baht and the best i ever ate!!

Phuket Airport Hotel

Phuket, Thailand

If you want to rest a bit before or after flights, good place to stay. Close to airport, easy pick up and close to some local foos stands! Worth the money for one night

M Hostel

Seminyak, Indonesia

Perfect value for money! There is such a good vibe in the hostel, easy to meet people but just as easy to relax. I loved the tv room, rooms were simple but clean, breakfast was perfect and the staff was the best! Beach only 10min walk and enough cheap restaurants nearby. Would highly recommend it if staying in seminyak!

Only stayed 2 nights. If tthre was more to do and see around sanur i d propably stayed longer. Clean hostel with nice atmosphere. If staying in sanur i d recommend it!

Hi Niels,well really there is a lot to do in Sanur,but Sanur is like everywhere in Bali,you have to spend money to do things.The list of things you can do in Sanur is too long to mention all,but all the water sports are here,kite surfing also,some nice Bars,lots of Restaurants,good shopping,tons of Tours,even if you stay in Kuta I'm sure the only free thing you can do is walk around or go to the beach.Enjoy the rest of your Hols Mia.PS thanks for coming back.!

Sea Blue Phuket Hostel & Guesthouse

Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

First impression was oké. Simple room, not too expensive. The longer i stayed there, the worse. After my first night, i told them i had bedbugs. They hadnt even changed my cheats, just put a towel over it..2nd night was worse. I felt the bed bugs crawling and was FULL of bites. Went down to tell them but they didnt even give me another bed, while enough beds in private rooms were avalaible. WORST HOSTEL I VE STAYED IN IN 8 MONTHS OF TRAVELLING, DONT STAY THERE!!

I'd have gave him another bed in other mix room . but he said that he didn't want to stay in another dorm room. I told him like everything will be fine,if you sleep at another mix dorm room. Better for you and good for us as well. but he was like no no no, give me a private room for free. It's not the way to solve the problem by hotel policies.If you booked it in private room, I wouldn't be give in mix dorm room. Thank you very much for your stayed at our guesthouse.

Aonang 88 Hostel

Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

Booked 2 nights but stayed 6. Not a party hostel, oké to meet people though. Its more quiet but is a good break after too crowded hostels. Evzrything really clean and overal good value for money. Nice neighbourhood too with good restaurants, dive centers, beach..

Container Hotel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Its something different then al the other hostels. The design is really cool and special. The dorms were a bit small for 8 people i think, but when i was there there were only 4 people in the room so it was oke. Everything is really clean. The location isnt so good though. 15 to 20 min walk up to subway which is long in the KL heat. But def an experience to stay there for 2 nights or so.. Oh yea french bakery 200m from them. What a breakfast, blown away

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

Stayed at nomads in march, and while in general i m not the biggest fan of big hostels, nomads auckland was really good! Nothing special really, but the staff was so friendly! I missed my flight and reappeared back there. They treated me so good and were the friendliest people. Without them my day would ve beem horrible i think! Big thumbs up for the staff! Also nice commom area, city view from the kitchen and good bathrooms. Special thanks to the cute german girl at the check in ;-)

Nomads Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

Location is perfect. Middle of queenstown but isnt every hostel? Its an oke hostel, clean rooms, a bit small, big kitchen and common areas.. It does the trick and perfect for some nights out in qt! Although i think for that money they dont offer anything special. A few smaller hostels in qt which are really worth staying at for the same money or even cheaper. But then again nomads is always a great place tp meet people

Adventure Queenstown Hostel

Queenstown, New Zealand

Just stay there, been away 9 months now and def in my top 3 hostels all over the world! Just such a nice and relaxing vibe, clean, the best kitchen, a lot of free stuff.. Damn i want to go back!!!

Base Airlie Beach Resort

Airlie Beach, Australia

Its a really clean hostel with nice rooms, clean kitchen and a tv room. The location is like every other hostel in airlie perfect. Walking distance from everything, only a cheap supermarket is too far away. Only some people of the staff were really rude. Waiting for an hour to get my luggage and just not nice

Dear Guest, We appreciate the time it takes to provide us with your feedback which is important to us. I'm pleased to hear that you found the accomodation and facilities clean and comfy. However, I do apologise that you had to wait so long for the luggage room. Generally it's open every half hour for security as our guests are charged for the duration of a tour. Although staff un-friendliness is not acceptable. Best wishes for the rest of your travel. KInd Regards Aotea RM

Noosa Flashpackers

Noosa, Australia

Best hostel i stayed in for all of the east coast of australia. No more words needed. Just book it if you go to Noosa!

Yellow Submarine Backpackers

Brisbane, Australia

When i arrived they just changed owners and they were changing everything. Had some bed buggs, a lot of ants in the kitchen.. it wasnt really clean. If you want a cheap overnight stay without any extras its oké. A lot of people staying for a longer time there, especually a german kinda atmosphere

Gisela & Carlos house

Vina del Mar, Chile

great place.

• 17th Dec 2013
  • Belgium

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Its a nice place, very clean and helpfull staf. Although it didnt really feel like a hostel anymore. If you want to stay in a clean, comfortable hotel kinda environment its oke. I myself prefered the more cosy hostels in san telmo

Ô de Casa Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Had four nice days in sao Paulo. Lovely city. O de casa is a nice hostel with clean rooms and bathrooms. Stayed in a 8 dorm room. It was clean, only "negative" thing was there was nothing to put your laundry on. Breakfast is good, but not enough. Butt lovely neigbourhood, friendly staff and hhada good time here. Try to stay in weekends, better atmosphere!